Talk

Advanced search

Documentary recommendations...

(9 Posts)
LoadsaBlusher Tue 12-Jun-18 16:05:07

Absolutely loved Our wildest dreams all about the families who relocate to the wilderness
Loved the Escape to the Chateau DIY series where they followed other chateau owners

Can anyone recommend any other types of shows like these ?
Anything to do with hotels / restaurant/ starting new life etc
Love these types of programs ...

LoadsaBlusher Wed 13-Jun-18 19:12:18

Anybody ...grin

autumnleaves101 Wed 13-Jun-18 19:13:18

The staircase on Netflix... murder mystery it's great!

autumnleaves101 Wed 13-Jun-18 19:14:01

Apologies didn't read your post properly! Defo not similar to what you were after oops.

WTFdidwedo Wed 13-Jun-18 19:20:19

I love that stuff too! Given (Netflix) was really enjoyable, about a wild surfer-y family. There was a Channel 4 documentary series similar to Our Wildest Dreams on about two years ago called Escape to the Wild. It may be available on All4 still.

argumentativefeminist Wed 13-Jun-18 19:28:14

That one with Monica Galletti (sp?) And Giles Coren on BBC... world's most extraordinary hotels? Something like that.

LoadsaBlusher Wed 13-Jun-18 19:49:37

Thanks
Will look these up
There was one on a few months ago called Our Hotel or something about people that set up hotels in Scotland , Portugal etc , loved that too

Love a New life in the sun too

I think it’s because I’m very nosey and it gives glimpses into their lives

JohnCenaSucks Wed 13-Jun-18 20:22:36

Mommy dead and dearest on YouTube or goodnight sugarbabe on prime.

rosybell Wed 13-Jun-18 22:48:28

I love those types of documentaries too.
The Restaurant Man with Russell Norman was really good, not sure if it is on I player? But about people taking the leap and opening their own restaurant.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: