Talk

Advanced search

Gone

(20 Posts)
IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Sat 21-Apr-18 12:47:23

Is anyone else watching this?

I had really quite high hopes but it’s just so unbelievable. Not a chance would Kick be able to do what she does with the team

I got 3 episodes in and gave up!

speakfriendandenter Sat 21-Apr-18 13:06:14

I do find it hard that she has clearance to use a gun with the team (although it is America so...) but I like it. Reminds me of without a trace. I'm liking the spark between Kick and Bishop but hoping it doesn't play out too soon.

AuntFidgetWonkhamStrongNajork Sat 21-Apr-18 13:53:57

It's a bit silent Witnessey whereby Emilia Fox does the work of the police/social worker/forensics/bus driver as well as her own job.

And the random flying around in Airforce 1 is also doing my head in. And they have the same car - is it coming out of the plane each time? So it's all a bit Knight Rider as well.

youngestisapsycho Sat 21-Apr-18 22:41:06

I’ve been watching... DH doesn’t believe they’d be flying around in that plane with all the tech set up.

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Sun 22-Apr-18 10:06:09

The plane thing I’ve accepted...I’ve watched every episode of Ceiminal minds and if they can get away with that ridiculousness then it’s fine wink

But she’s just a bloody civilian! She’d have absolutely no authority and yes ok, she was kidnapped kidnappers should’ve kept her but there’s no way she’d suddent have all this knowledge and know how to deal with every situation

She’s extremely irritating! Which is unfortunate because I think it could be quite food otherwise!

Sheepasaurus Tue 24-Apr-18 22:18:13

Utter trash, yet strangely watchable....

PurpleDaisies Tue 24-Apr-18 22:21:30

I watched a few but it wasn’t good enough to justify the disc space on the sky box.

There’s a bit of a dearth of good stuff on at the moment.

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Tue 24-Apr-18 22:25:09

With nothing else to watch, I’ve just watched a couple more episodes

Utter trash! She’s now amazing at picking locks?! Including a bank vault?!

Although I liked seeing Frankie from Rizzoli and isles for some properly shit acting wink

Graphista Wed 25-Apr-18 22:06:45

It's enjoyable trash.

Based on books which nobody in uk seems to have heard of grin

But I like Chris noth and the guy playing bishop.

Wish kick didn't frown SO much and I'm hoping they'll make her mother a more sympathetic character as it goes on.

Pinkkahori Wed 25-Apr-18 22:14:07

I've watched the first few episodes because of Chris Noth and Danny Pino but it's barely watchable really.
Does Danny Pino ever not play a cop of some kind?
I really liked him in SVU.

Graphista Wed 25-Apr-18 22:29:56

Yea I like him in svu too.

There's a real dearth of good "police procedurals" at the moment either on tv or on Netflix they're my favourite type of show but getting fed up watching repeats.

Graphista Wed 25-Apr-18 22:32:38

Wow just looked at his wiki page - he almost always plays cops weird confused

iheartmichellemallon Wed 25-Apr-18 23:06:39

I agree it's a bit shit but I'm enjoying it blush

Graphista Thu 26-Apr-18 00:53:40

We need something new along the lines of

CSI
NCIS
Law and order
Castle
White collar
Criminal minds

The problem when they become successful though is the actors can get up their own arses piss co-stars off and ruin it!

<looking at you Nathan Fillion and mark harmon>

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Thu 26-Apr-18 07:00:18

And the bloke who played Hotch Graphista!

Graphista Thu 26-Apr-18 07:01:07

Yes! Wtf was he thinking?

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Thu 26-Apr-18 07:02:32

And I can possibly believe Mark Harmon, the silver fox, pisses anyone off!

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Thu 26-Apr-18 07:02:45

Cant*

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Thu 26-Apr-18 07:03:18

I love criminal minds, I’ve seen it end to end 2 or 3 times but it just isn’t the same anymore!

Graphista Thu 26-Apr-18 07:03:23

I find him attractive too but yes that's what's being said.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: