Talk

Advanced search

S02/E01 Marcella on ITV

(8 Posts)
ariettyspaghetti Mon 12-Mar-18 16:08:56

HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF PLAYER ALREADY.

ITV, i have been looking forward to this for literally months. and you've ruined it.

the whole of season 1 is up, a nice little catch up episode is up. and E02, 03 of new series are drifting uselessly. meaningless without ep1. my afternoon/day/week is ruined. I'm so sad. is there anywhere else i can watch???

in addition WHY are old school tv channels being so fucking tedious about giving us the whole series a la netflix? one a week really harshes my mellow they need to get with it.

all in all, v frustrated telly addict in hampshire this afternoon 🙁

ariettyspaghetti Mon 12-Mar-18 16:10:49

oh i think i've just found it never mind SOZ itv although idk why your player was hiding it from me for a minute there blush

ariettyspaghetti Mon 12-Mar-18 16:12:11

discuss Marcella and how the tv people should just let us have all the tv I'm a big girl if i want to waste entire days watching DRAMA that's what i should be able to do

S0upertrooper Mon 12-Mar-18 16:35:08

'Oh I think I've just found it' LOL!

ariettyspaghetti Mon 12-Mar-18 16:45:06

I was literally on the page that you get to if you click MARCELLA so idk I do not blame myself 😤blush but yes apols ITV fine work carry on except with that filth peers mogran

ariettyspaghetti Mon 12-Mar-18 22:03:46

I'm v disappointed it's a paedophilic storyline that's not entertaining that's just yuck sad

ariettyspaghetti Mon 12-Mar-18 22:34:49

wtf Marcella writers. is this really in poor taste or am i sensitised because i have a baby son. isn't there is plenty to have a police crime procedural about other than paedophiles depositing objects in little boy's bodies.

giardiniera Tue 13-Mar-18 22:36:43

It's a shame. I love police drama - great cast but turned this off as needlessly nasty.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: