Talk

Advanced search

The Blacklist on Sky

(13 Posts)
bakingdemon Fri 23-Feb-18 17:14:17

Is anyone else up to date with The Blacklist? I love it, have watched since the start and know no one else who watches it apart from me and DH!

That ending - I need someone else to talk to about it....

khaleesi71 Fri 23-Feb-18 17:17:36

Love it too but I'm soooo behind - S3 1/2 blush hope I can get up to date soon.

BrieAndChilli Fri 23-Feb-18 17:18:12

We are watching it, we are wTching eVhvepisode as it’s shown on TV, what ending are you referring to??

Faintlinesquints Fri 23-Feb-18 17:18:58

I do! Dh and I all caught up here.
I was left confused after the ending tbh, not sure whether I liked it or not! Has it really been a year?? Is he really dead? Dh thinks he is but I don't think we can trust any deaths in the blacklist anymore, what did you think of it?

Skinandbones Fri 23-Feb-18 17:19:13

Me! I've watched them all, love it to bits and rest of family just ain't bothered.

bigfishlittlefishtupperwarebox Fri 23-Feb-18 17:19:15

I'm here! Ha ha. It was "real" wasn't it. I'm convinced, although I've been known to be a bit gullible...

Faintlinesquints Fri 23-Feb-18 17:19:22

Argh spoiler above for anyone who hasn't watched it all, sorry 🙈

Skinandbones Fri 23-Feb-18 17:21:33

It did say that the reason it showed Lennox with Tom in the mortuary, was to confirm he really is dead and not coming back.
The real question is whose bones are in the case?

bakingdemon Fri 23-Feb-18 21:54:51

I'm up to date with what they're showing on Sky - spoilers below now.

I am sad that Tom is dead (as I think he is, given that shot in the mortuary) although DH is delighted he's gone! Red is partly responsible for his death (if Red had told him in the care whose the bones were, Tom wouldn't have made the plan to met Liz at their flat and they wouldn't have run into the short bald bad guy) - at some point will Liz find out? And the bones! We were clearly being set up to think they were Liz's mum's, but would that be enough of a big deal for this other bad guy to want to blackmail Red about them?

Oswin Fri 23-Feb-18 21:57:59

I watched it before Christmas online, no one else had so I had no one to talk to, really shocked me. I dont understand why they did it. Do you think he quir because his spin off was cancelled.

theladylovescupcakes Sat 24-Feb-18 12:29:22

Oh god - I came on a few days ago to see if there was a Blacklist thread! That episode was shocking - really didn't see it ending like that. I've been watching it from the start, I love it. Still struggle with James Spader's appearance now, he's changed so much from the 80s, it's almost like he's not the same person.

bakingdemon Sat 24-Feb-18 17:21:01

I sort of enjoyed Tom's spin off, but it wasn't nearly as good as the main thing. I wondered if Scotty Hargrave might team up with Red to track down Tom's killer, that would be cool. We're quite frustrated that the Ressler blackmail storyline has gone very quiet but I'm sure that will resurrect itself.

bakingdemon Thu 01-Mar-18 15:36:47

Hello to Scotty Hargrave! I thought she would be back. My husband loved this week's episode, with Keen alone in the woods battling bad guys, but I didn't love it. Not enough Red. Or Aram, who's my favourite.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: