Talk

Advanced search

is anyone watching survival of the fittest? It’s like a winter version of Love Island

(12 Posts)
papayasareyum Wed 14-Feb-18 10:13:43

Anyone watching? It’s been billed as a winter version of love island, but they do more trials and it seems more about girlsVboys than matching them up in pairs. It’s very very similar to Love Island though!

honeyroar Sat 17-Feb-18 14:40:34

I just watched the latest episode as I vaguely know the new girl. It's a strange programme! Gorgeous place though.

Ringonrighthand Sun 18-Feb-18 20:04:29

I've just started it, kind of addictive already!

papayasareyum Mon 19-Feb-18 20:40:53

I thought it was going to be a winter love island but it’s really not! It’s still quite entertaining though!

Ringonrighthand Mon 19-Feb-18 20:56:27

I've binge watched all the episodes since yesterday!!

Who do you like?

LemonysSnicket Mon 19-Feb-18 23:39:06

It seems like a rip off love island, but it’s just the exact same company trying to get love islands success again.

honeyroar Tue 20-Feb-18 19:03:31

Ive never watched Love Island, but can imagine it's the same! I find this quite irritating, I'm only watching it to see how the one I vaguely know goes on.

Panda81 Mon 26-Feb-18 00:01:46

Came on telly addicts to see if there was a SOTF thread...

I'M SO HAPPY GEORGIA HAS GONE WOO!!

I do think the girls have had it tougher than the guys though as they've had two challenges to battle with each other to keep their place whereas the boys haven't.

Looking forward to seeing how they manage the final!

honeyroar Mon 26-Feb-18 09:35:22

I thought that the hanging challenge the day before yesterday was very loaded in the boy's favour.

I wish that James would get binned. He is playing all the others and thinks he's above them all.

Panda81 Mon 26-Feb-18 09:53:24

Yes I agree the hanging challenge was in the boys favour, proven by 4 boys still hanging at the end.

Wanderwall Mon 26-Feb-18 13:27:58

Totally agree hanging challenge was unfair to girls team.

Panda81 Mon 26-Feb-18 22:16:16

Just watched tonight's show, I'm disappointed that it's just a simple vote off tomorrow. Hope that won't be the same all week. I'd like to see them compete against each other for their place still!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: