Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity Big Brother (US)

(24 Posts)
faithinthesound Fri 09-Feb-18 08:34:34

Is anyone watching this? I've only seen the first episode mind!! Very excited!!!!!

MrsJayy Fri 09-Feb-18 11:11:20

Is it ona uk channel ?

papayasareyum Fri 09-Feb-18 16:10:13

What channel is it on?

faithinthesound Fri 09-Feb-18 19:21:06

It's not on in New Zealand so I'm having to stream it. I couldn't actually tell you off the top of my head what channel it airs on lol! That's dreadful.

faithinthesound Fri 09-Feb-18 20:11:00

CBS! It's on CBS. I think.

thewooster Fri 09-Feb-18 20:23:12

Oooh has this started? Not had chance to stream it yet but will definitely have a look over the weekend. It's the first USA celebrity BB, isn't it and I heard the 'stars' play for the grand prize instead of giving to charity.

Can't wait to watch. I really enjoy the usual USA BB.

faithinthesound Fri 09-Feb-18 23:17:48

It's so much, it's just... THE DRAMA lol. I won't spoil but please please catch yourself up so we can discuss and dissect it!!! gringringrinfootball

VeraGrant Sat 10-Feb-18 00:10:45

So it’s not on UK tv at all? Shame, would have loved to watch it

Shadow666 Sat 10-Feb-18 00:12:00

Oh, has it started? Just marking my place. Will be back once I've watched it.

thewooster Sat 10-Feb-18 16:14:51

Ok I've watched the first 2 episodes including the gift bag twist and the noms. Felt sorry for Shannon after she held onto to that statue and was then told about the twist.

Anyone else notice Cody and Jess from last year's BB when Paul was singing - I really enjoyed Cody with his killer stare!!!

Loving that the girls have the power and are a lot stronger than the guys. Omarosa seems like she will be trouble - was she the one on Trump's Apprentice years ago?

Brandi, I recognised as she was on UK Celebrity BB but I wasnt sure of the others.

James was a bit cocky wasn't he! But the guys need to up their game if they want to stay alive.

How long before the women's union falls apart and they all start backstabbing each other? I don't think I have ever seen a good female alliance and hope they do stay together.

I tired to stream episode 3 with the eviction but couldn't get it to work yet and now DH wants to watch six nations rugby, so will try tomorrow to be bang up to date.

faithinthesound Mon 12-Feb-18 03:58:17

Anyone seen episode three yet? I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS

Vitalogy Mon 12-Feb-18 04:51:23

I had a look to see who was on it and I don't recognise one celeb.

faithinthesound Mon 12-Feb-18 05:52:42

Rudy Huxtable!

Vitalogy Mon 12-Feb-18 06:39:15

I've just looked her up, yes I can remember her in the Cosby Show, I've not heard anything about her since then though.
Glad you are enjoying the show though.

thewooster Mon 12-Feb-18 06:58:26

I watched the eviction and was shocked at how they all flipped. Omarosa - this week, wow can't wait to see what happens.

It all depends on who gets HoH this week but I think Omarosa will be in trouble.

I knew the women wouldn't get along for the whole series.

thewooster Tue 13-Feb-18 11:27:38

The new HoH has been won and it's all going a bit pear shaped for poor Omarosa.

I'm disappointed the women didn't stick together because the men will win everything now and pick them off one by one.

faithinthesound Wed 14-Feb-18 03:17:44

I think Shannon might be in with a chance. She orchestrated this HoH after all--told James to throw it to Ross.

thewooster Wed 14-Feb-18 17:27:56

Can't believe Keisha left and because of breast milk depletion. I mean, really?

They have the knives out for Shannon, is she really the threat they make out? I know she wins the comps but they really want her out.

Not sure what I think about Ross. Sometimes he winds me up.

And Metta - what planet is he on! It's like he's never seen the show before. Was it him that also asked what backdoored means?

Shadow666 Wed 14-Feb-18 22:18:28

I’ve almost caught up. It’s funny that they can’t discuss nominations on the UK version but about 90% of screen time on the US version is discussing nominations, strategies, alliances, etc.

I recognized a few housemates that were singing. I’m useless with names. I haven’t watched USBB in a while though. The guy without the shirt and the woman with red hair.

I was laughing during the bowling competition when Mark mentioned his alliance as I’m really not sure who is in an alliance with who at this point. I also laughed at Metta messing up his nomination and Keshia’s face trying to explain it to him.

Shannon is pretty smart but emotional. I think a lot of them aren’t so smart as the word game showed.

It must be so stressful being in that house with the targets constantly changing. I think they should have got James out when they had the chance. He’s pretty manipulative.

Do any of you watch Survivor? New season starts in a few weeks.

Shadow666 Wed 14-Feb-18 22:32:14

Ok, I googled. Jessie is the bodybuilder guy and I think the redhead was Rachel. I can sleep in peace now. smile

Shadow666 Fri 16-Feb-18 15:11:04

Ok, I'm caught up. Things change so quickly. Brandi and Ari really hate Shannon. I love Mark's stealth strategy.

It's a 2 -hour episode. I have no idea what will happen next. Maybe Shannon will go home and James will live another day?

thewooster Sat 17-Feb-18 10:27:43

I'm up to the next set of noms and I don't get all the Shannon hate. Unless it's edited well, she comes across ok to me and I don't like the group excluding her. I'm a typical Brit - always sticking up for the underdog!!

Don't like Brandi - I'd backdoor her in a heartbeat.

Mark has grown on me. Still not sure about Ryan, if anything he is the dangerous one.

And yes I saw an advert for the new Survivor Ghost Island. Can't wait. Love it. Also there's a new Amazing Race out - must catch up.

Shadow666 Sat 17-Feb-18 12:06:01

I just started watching the next episode. Brandi just asked Omarosa is she ever sleep with Donald Trump 😂 Omarosa isn’t impressed!

Shadow666 Sun 18-Feb-18 12:35:35

I noticed during the live feed at the end of the last episode for the next HoH competition that Marissa is really annoying everyone. I wonder if she will be targeted next. If James is smart, and he seems to be, he would approach Mark and form and alliance with him, Metta and Omarosa and turn the tables. Those four are way stronger than Ari, Brandi, Ross and Marissa.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: