Talk

Advanced search

Spiral - could somebody answer fill me in please.

(13 Posts)
Cannothtinkofaname Wed 07-Feb-18 08:14:29

I watched the last series and loved it but haven't seen any previous series so I'm a bit unsure about a couple of things.

Laure and the baby's father - who is he? I think she was stabbed and the baby arrived early - is that correct?

Thank you.

Lisette40 Wed 07-Feb-18 08:25:01

Baby's father is possibly Bremont, another police chief who sees the baby now or Sami, a cop who went undercover and was killed when a bomb exploded at their police station.

Lisette40 Wed 07-Feb-18 08:26:14

Herville, the cop at the corrupt cops' department was formerly the boss of our team. He got demoted and sent to the other police station.

Lisette40 Wed 07-Feb-18 08:27:41

Gilou has always been a bit of a street cop. Had a major coke addiction at one stage.

Lisette40 Wed 07-Feb-18 08:29:50

There was a rather wonderful legal bod called Pierre who had a relationship with Laure but who settled down with Josephine. He died, was killed by a client.

Lisette40 Wed 07-Feb-18 08:37:23

Yes, Laure was stabbed and the baby was delivered early.

Cannothtinkofaname Wed 07-Feb-18 08:45:20

Goodness, I have missed a lot!

Why did Herville get demoted? I like him, seems like one of the good guys!

Did Laure get stabbed? Is that why she's having such a hard time accepting Romy?

Bootikin Wed 07-Feb-18 13:06:05

Def go back and watch for S1, its fantastic. DVD sets not too pricey.

ObscuredbyFog Wed 07-Feb-18 13:17:12

Seconded Bootikin the whole series is a must to be able to keep up with the plot right now. All the main characters have such interesting lives and the scripts are so well written. The directors seem to cast actors with different appearances rather than just pretty people.

I loved the 'ghost' of Pierre at the very start of this series. Can't wait for the next one.

ReelingLush18 Thu 08-Feb-18 10:29:20

I loved the 'ghost' of Pierre at the very start of this series - when was that? I don't recall that scene at all?

ObscuredbyFog Thu 08-Feb-18 12:11:07

It was a blink and you miss it cameo right at the beginning of the first episode when Josephine was walking into court. He was at the back on the left of the screen.

We just looked at each other in astonishment and said 'Did you see Pierre?'

Auldspinster Thu 08-Feb-18 13:12:01

Laure and Pierre had sex in season 1, not sure it progressed beyond that and they were definitely over by season 2.

Cannothtinkofaname Thu 08-Feb-18 13:36:07

I think you're right, we'll have to get the DVDs from the beginning and catch up, seems too much going on!

Apologies for my badly worded title, I've only just noticed it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now