Talk

Advanced search

Z nation?

(13 Posts)
Mrsknackered Mon 15-Jan-18 21:05:00

Looking for a series for DP and I. He won't watch Grey's with me sad

We both like The Walking Dead, so was wondering if this was worth a go!

Mrsknackered Mon 15-Jan-18 22:30:57

Well it's effing awful. Cheers guys grin

YellowVinyl Mon 15-Jan-18 22:34:12

It's bad but so good! Ive watched all of them and it's not usually my thing at all.

Mrsknackered Mon 15-Jan-18 22:44:54

YellowVinyl oh really! Did you have to get into it?

The painful acting was making me wince a bit but the baby turning into a zombie made me feel odd. I feel like The walking dead didn't really cross the children/zombie line too bad, except for Sam who was effing annoying so I didn't care

Liskee Tue 16-Jan-18 16:48:39

oh keep going! it's awful, but its cult-style awful which means you'll be hooked in about 2 episodes!

it's no The Walking Dead, but it is funny and cheeky and i'm annoyed i missed the start of the latest series!

cushioncovers Sun 21-Jan-18 10:45:17

Fear the walking dead is better.

RowenasDiadem Sun 21-Jan-18 11:44:41

Yes I agree with everyone here. It's so so SO bad that it's good. The acting gets no better (though I'm a season or two behind) and the storyline gets sillier but I loved it. When I have time I'll be binge watching everything I have missed.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Sun 21-Jan-18 15:42:19

Oh it's great.

Love the bloke in the Arctic.

Silverstreaks Fri 23-Feb-18 10:35:42

Z Nation is fantastic.

When I first heard about it I was so excited to watch it. Tracked it down, saw the first episode and couldn't believe how awful it was. Abysmal.

Fast forward to season 2, it's been recommissioned and I thought I'd give it another go. Things had improved such a lot that I started from the beginning through gritted teeth but it grew on me.

It's a ridiculous romp full of gore and laughs and I now look forward to every series.

I wish I could say the same for the walking dead. I haven't even watched the last cliff hanger. Its so drudgy now, boring, humourless and for the most part predictable.

Z Nation is fun - daft but fun.

Ontheboardwalk Sun 25-Feb-18 22:14:40

It’s absolutely awful.

You then tell yourself you aren’t wasting anymore time on this rubbish series then something happens that makes you think this is TV gold.

Keep with it. It will make you scream in anger and laugh out loud in equal measures.

DontOpenDeadInside Mon 26-Feb-18 13:34:17

I was the same, was so excited about another zombie series, then watched the first episode. I was thinking wtf? And left it a while and went back to it and it grew on me. I watch it in drips and drabs when I fancy it. Worth a watch but it's not TWD territory.

YellowVinyl Tue 27-Feb-18 20:48:02

The zombie giant wheel of cheese was a personal highlight.

angelopal Tue 27-Feb-18 20:51:28

I loved it. Doesn't take it's self to seriously like a lot of other zombie series. Though the last season be was probably the weakest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: