(16 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

EllieKthePA Wed 25-Apr-07 23:02:57

there was an article about it in the paper at the weekend, it's coming up soon

EllieKthePA Wed 25-Apr-07 23:05:06

erm...........

hang on, i'll have a look

you mean the one that's following the year 2000 children, with Prof. Winston, yes?

EllieKthePA Wed 25-Apr-07 23:09:07

that was in the article too, just checked the Mail and it's not in there, which means i was reading a paper at someone else's house and i have no idea which one. sorry!

will keep trying to remember .........

lazymoo Thu 26-Apr-07 00:50:10

If you mean the 7up series from 1964 the last one was in 2005, so we won't see 56up until 2012.

majorstress Thu 26-Apr-07 13:00:54

most of the millenium babies are still 6-they have to turn 7 and then have time to make the program don't they?

majorstress Fri 27-Apr-07 10:46:19

ok now I think I get it-they were actually 7 at the start? I thought I saw this programme and they were actually BORN in 2000, but maybe mixing it up with Winston's effort. But they would still mainly not have passed the 7 years on (i.e. 14) mark yet, IYSMIM, and it takes time to make the programme (not that I would know how long).

I can only find stuff about the original series by googling, but I really thought that there was a new lot of 7 UPs, too.

crunchtime Fri 27-Apr-07 11:14:54

e-mailed the bbc and got a reply saying they had no knowledge of another series being made but if it was it would be later in the year. what was the point of starting it if they weren't going to keep going?

PillockOfTheCommunity Sun 23-Sep-07 20:02:39

IT WAS JUST ON!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now