Talk

Advanced search

Delicious

(12 Posts)
LightastheBreeze Fri 05-Jan-18 20:23:29

Couldn’t see a thread, I’m watching last weeks as I didn’t know series 2 had started, it’s quite good

Trafficjammadness Fri 05-Jan-18 21:21:50

I'm quite enjoying it too

mirage937 Fri 05-Jan-18 23:26:25

I've seen the latest two episodes and enjoying it but slightly ensure if I recall the last series fully
Did something happen with Teresa and the therapist or not ?

LightastheBreeze Sat 06-Jan-18 15:45:23

I can’t remember about the therapist in the first series, I can remember about the relationship with the son and wasn’t she anorexic though I may be wrong, I see on Sky there is a recap of the first series, maybe I should watch it.

mirage937 Sat 06-Jan-18 19:25:28

I thought she had an allergy to water or something like that, that's why she keeps carrying the umbrella.

Mustbeoriginal38 Sat 06-Jan-18 19:30:38

Something went on with the step- brother.

Her dad wasn't her dad. The guy that died wasn't her father and she found out.

She's allergic to water and was found in a bath trying to kill herself.

LightastheBreeze Sat 06-Jan-18 19:32:22

Yes she did have the water allergy I forgot about that, iirc she lay in the bath of water, I probably imagined she was anorexic

LightastheBreeze Sat 06-Jan-18 19:35:06

She had what she thought was an incestuous relationship with her stepbrother but then found out that they had different fathers anyway

Mustbeoriginal38 Sat 06-Jan-18 23:31:04

I think she may have food issues too. Her mother (Dawn French) is always getting on at her asking if she's eaten. Yes she was left really conflicted when it appeared that she wasn't a blood relative of her brother.

Dozer Thu 11-Jan-18 07:50:16

The wardrobe is great - love Dawn French’s floral dresses and emila fox and colleagues’ posh workwear and casual wear. Thought the sad bride and wedding scenes - dress, flowers etc - were beautiful too.

The hotel, grounds also nice to look at. I like escapist TV.

dolfinne Sat 13-Jan-18 09:15:34

is it actually filmed in Cornwall, the place looks beautiful

mirage937 Sat 20-Jan-18 16:31:34

was the last episode worth watching i forgot to record it ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now