Talk

Advanced search

IACGMOOH - AKA I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Can't wait! PART 2

(686 Posts)
TwitterQueen1 Wed 06-Dec-17 17:20:17

Hi all
We are dangerously close to filling this thread and in anticipating of an exciting, thrilling and - dare I say (hopefully) edgy - episode tonight, I thought I'd better start part 2!

You can find part 1 here

AnneEyhtMeyer Wed 06-Dec-17 17:25:34

Marking my place

How can anyone waste a vote on Amir?

Roussette Wed 06-Dec-17 17:46:07

Thx Twitter I'm hanging on in there to see Amir LEAVE! grin

MyBeloved Wed 06-Dec-17 17:48:27

Thanks for the new thread!

MrsJayy Wed 06-Dec-17 17:50:32

Hi new to thread as ive been dipping in and out of watching but just wanted to ask why is Dennis such a knob about Ian what did Ian do (or not) and as for Amir why are they treating him like a giant toddler I know he isn't the sharpest but jeezo angry

Quartz2208 Wed 06-Dec-17 18:07:03

Iain just isn’t one of the lads

Voting now

MrsJayy Wed 06-Dec-17 18:08:35

Urgh 1 of the lads

DarlesChickens61 Wed 06-Dec-17 18:13:59

Just marking my place so I know where to find it after tonight's show. Looking forward to Amir or Iain going out tonight.

Quartz2208 Wed 06-Dec-17 18:17:07

Yes exactly but that is how they see it. Voted for Iain would love to see Jamie leave

TwitterQueen1 Wed 06-Dec-17 18:18:48

Yes Roussette, I'm hoping Amir goes tonight too. He IS a toddler. Absolutely no sense of others. In other words, a totally selfish, self-absorbed nitwit.

DearMrDilkington Wed 06-Dec-17 18:33:38

I voted for Iain too, I want him to win as I know the bullies will hate it.

Roussette Wed 06-Dec-17 18:34:49

I love the word 'nitwit' !

Can I add he's a total twonk too grin

FitBitFanClub Wed 06-Dec-17 18:55:20

I just love Stanley. I think he'll go further, but won't win. The writing's on the wall with that one - the edits have ordained that Toff will win, as they did for Scarlett last year.

Did anyone notice what he said to Kez as she left? That she'd done herself and the Labour party proud? I thought that was a very decent thing to say, particularly from such a staunch Tory. And it also makes me wonder if there were some heated political debates which have been edited out.

TwitterQueen1 Wed 06-Dec-17 18:59:27

Well I could have come up with a lot ruder alternatives but it didn't seem appropriate seeing as he's such a child... fwink.

Twonk is good though. I like that. Dipstick too? I wonder if that one is because you have to shove the stick right down as far as it will go to see if there's any juice in the engine.... fgrin

CherryChasingDotMuncher Wed 06-Dec-17 18:59:44

Marking my place for later smile

dontcallmelen Wed 06-Dec-17 19:30:38

@Fit I think must have been some debates, she seemed convinced that she had achieved what she wanted, I wish they would cut back on all the stupid drawn out trials & show more of the campmates interacting etc most of the evicted campmates, go on about stuff they have done whilst in the camp & it’s news to the viewers.
Yy this years show is a repeat of last year aka Toff is being given maximum airtime just like Scarlett.

OytheBumbler Wed 06-Dec-17 19:36:47

I'm hoping either Jamie or Amir go tonight-just to break up that pack a bit.

I've got a horrible feeling it will be Jennie though, she's not had enough airtime for the non-Corrie voters to get to know her.

Quartz2208 Wed 06-Dec-17 19:41:53

I voted twice for Jennie for that reason, don’t think Stanley or Toff needs the votes and would love the bottom two to be any of the other three

ellenanora5 Wed 06-Dec-17 19:51:05

Checking in, thanks for the new thread.

I think Dennis is ok on his own but once he's with the other two he's easily influenced by them.

I don't want Toff to win, she annoys me.

I still think Ian could win it or maybe Jennie, she's actually surprised me, didn't think I'd like her but I do.

dolfinne Wed 06-Dec-17 19:54:18

hopefully Jamie goes tonight, i hope it does not follow the trend and another female goes as then it would just be toff left !

CakeNinja Wed 06-Dec-17 21:03:44

Just settling down to watch and damned sky box goes off piste again <waves fist and curses shit service for only the 3 millionth time since it was installed>
Sigh. Shall just have to follow it on here instead. Keep posting guys smile

wishingitwasfriday Wed 06-Dec-17 21:06:22

Dennis is being is complete prick already. Now Stanley is joining in shock

DearMrDilkington Wed 06-Dec-17 21:06:52

Dennis is now added to my prick list.

sagamartha Wed 06-Dec-17 21:07:09

This is getting nasty now.

sagamartha Wed 06-Dec-17 21:08:07

Can you see how Toff is being quiet? Is she being ignored?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now