Advanced search

Lucifer - Anyone else watching?

(16 Posts)
RavingRoo Tue 05-Dec-17 18:45:26

It’s my guilty pleasure. Love Tom Ellis in it. halo

TooSarcastic Tue 05-Dec-17 18:46:29

I would let him do very devilish things to me! But absolutely engrossed

mumonashoestring Tue 05-Dec-17 18:48:19

I love Lucifer, a friend bought DH the first season on DVD for Christmas last year and we've both been hooked ever since. I have an epic girl-crush on Maz grin

RavingRoo Tue 05-Dec-17 18:52:20

Yeah Maz is my fav female character after Trixie. And how hot is Detective Dan. Phew.

puppywithattitude Tue 05-Dec-17 18:52:45

Started to watch this but find him far too camp and I get distracted by that police woman's eyebrows.

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Tue 05-Dec-17 18:55:49

Guilty pleasure here too. Very little resemblance to the comic, but at least it's not Constantine.

Buck3t Wed 06-Dec-17 06:52:22

I'm watching it and loving it.

exLtEveDallas Wed 06-Dec-17 06:55:21

DD and I have made it our Friday night ritual. Lesley Anne Brandt (Maze) is kick ass on Twitter too.

cushioncovers Sat 09-Dec-17 22:25:20

Tried it but couldn't take to Tom Ellis but wanted to like it. Same thing with Preachersad

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 10-Dec-17 01:00:31

DH watches it but I cannot abide it (he is so bloody smug)

Not a Spoiler , but you can guess that he's going to hit on/get it on with the female cop lead because she's determined to keep him at bay hmm

pringlecat Tue 12-Dec-17 01:28:36

Started watching by accident. I didn't recognise Tom Ellis in this - I think I'm a little bit in love! Watched a promo for his cancelled show Rush, and his character in that seems to be a crap version of Lucifer. What a difference an accent makes... Trouble is, I have now binge watched all the episodes of Lucifer on Amazon Prime and there are none left.

I have a lot of time for all the other characters too, especially Maze.

Bravo Amazon for picking this one up!

RavingRoo Tue 12-Dec-17 07:15:12

Episode 10 is out today! @pringlecat

I have managed to get dh hooked on this too. I admit Tom Ellis is a bit camp (and very similar to his character in Rush in Season 1, but his version of Lucifer does improve in S2-3. Also S3 has Tom Welling from Smallville who is actually surprisingly good!

MentholBreeze Tue 12-Dec-17 07:25:53

Tom Welling from Smallville

Yes! I saw him turn up and knew I recognised him and just couldn't figure it out where from - I had to go to IMDB to find out who he was.

pringlecat Tue 12-Dec-17 23:09:16

"Fall finale"? Does this mean no more Lucifer for ages? Please, no.

Love, love, love Tom Ellis in this. <3

I recognised him immediately, but wondered why Tom Welling looked like he's 40. Turns out, he is. Smallville was a long time ago! (Which in turn means I'm old too.)

RavingRoo Wed 13-Dec-17 06:43:26

Yeah Tom Ellis is great in this - it kind of surprised me how good he was, as I never really liked him in Miranda. Fall Finale means no Lucifer until the 1-Jan (in the US) and 2nd Jan here.

jay55 Thu 14-Dec-17 10:28:58

I loved the end of this weeks. Knew superman was someone from Lucifers world, but didn’t know who.

The thing I don’t like this season is Mum turning back into the lawyer. Doesn’t fee like a character that is needed. The ex husband always feels a bit shoehorned in too and having two characters like that is annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now