Talk

Advanced search

The sex robots are coming

(11 Posts)
2rebecca Thu 30-Nov-17 22:52:16

C4. Makes me despair of men. How shallow and stupid some of them are. Sad for the women married to men who prefer child faced masturbation aids.

WhatAmIMissing Thu 30-Nov-17 23:03:19

This was ridiculous, pathetic and terrifying - in equal measures.

2rebecca Thu 30-Nov-17 23:10:48

Agree, you realise many men would prefer a Stepford Wife.

Italiangreyhound Fri 01-Dec-17 00:01:51

Yes, that doll, April, looks like a child. It was truly horrible when he said he was not sure who he would pick his wife or a doll.

I am watching this but only half watching it because it is so very vile.

I don't care if men don't need us! I actually found myself feeling sorry for that doll.

And the woman on the teem, shame on you. sad angry

zoomer445 Fri 01-Dec-17 11:36:26

Ive just searched for a thread on this. Oh my god!!

zoomer445 Fri 01-Dec-17 11:37:34

I felt sorry for the doll too lol how strange!!

BonfiresOfInsanity Fri 01-Dec-17 13:35:46

I watched the last part of this last night and it made me feel ill. That all the advancement in technology in the world, all the amazing things that can be done with it and these men focus on building a sex doll that can say are you going to fuck me tonight in a robotic voice. How pleased were they with themselves. hmm

The Chinese one looked like a 15 year old which probably fits right in with the programmes I've seen abut sex industry in the far east focussing on school girls <vom>.

The whole concept of this young smooth skinned, massive tits, tiny waisted doll up for completely submissive sex with some dirty, manky old men has really disturbed me. (can you tell?!)

Italiangreyhound Fri 01-Dec-17 14:00:30

BonfiresOfInsanity they were very fucking pleased with themselves! I found the creepy way that the interviews were done, with him walking around surrounded with what looked like naked female bodies, really disturbing.

Yes, I am also very disturbed.

BonfiresOfInsanity Fri 01-Dec-17 16:56:30

Yes Italiangreyhound, the factory bit with all the headless bodies positioned against the wall, legs apart and bent over just waiting for the creepy pervs. <shudder>

Italiangreyhound Sat 02-Dec-17 12:15:20

I can't explain why but I felt sorry for 'April' she looked like a beautiful child and the thought of her with that creepy old man. I think we, as a society, are storing up a whole mess of issues for ourselves.

Haven't these men seen 'Ex-Macchina' and 'Humans'. Want to shout 'this E robots don't love you and will kill you the first chance they get!

Also think in the short term there is a real possibility of hospital Accident and Emergency departments being visited by men 'attached' to robots due to mechanical failures!

Italiangreyhound Sat 02-Dec-17 12:16:33

these robots..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now