Talk

Advanced search

Xfactor Final Tickets

(5 Posts)
xfactic Wed 29-Nov-17 23:40:16

Just got an email saying I've got general standby admission tickets for Xfactor final Sunday night (3rd Dec).

Has anyone been before? Is it like strictly where you have start queuing very early to have any chance of getting in?

Can't get into London much before 3pm, it says admission closes at 5pm. No guarantee of entry. What's my chances?

xfactic Thu 30-Nov-17 15:03:59

Anyone??

Yourownpersonaljesus Thu 30-Nov-17 21:04:04

Is it at Wembley? I went a few years ago (when Liitle Mix won). Think we got there at about 10am and only just got in. Hundreds of people behind us didn't. I remember it being absolutely freezing and being desperate for the toilet waiting outside for that long.

BrieAndChilli Thu 30-Nov-17 21:08:04

Not sure as we are in wales so when we got tickets for the auditions we had priority tickets (so if we got there by a certain time we were gauranteed seats as we were coming so far, as obviously wouldn’t make the long journey on a maybe!)
Unfortunately for the live shows you have to be older (auditions were 8+) so DD can’t go.

xfactic Thu 30-Nov-17 21:29:43

It's at Excel in London. I'd love to go but there's no way we can get there to start queuing so early. Such a shame.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now