Talk

Advanced search

This Is Us

(24 Posts)
LloydColeandtheCoconuts Tue 21-Nov-17 19:47:18

Did anyone watch the first series of This Is Us? Wasn’t it amazing?
Does anyone know if/when the second series will be shown in the UK?
Thanks in advance smile

Middleoftheroad Tue 21-Nov-17 19:48:59

Yes - love it.
Currently on series 2 now.

Middleoftheroad Tue 21-Nov-17 19:49:31

You'd need to stream it though/Kodi

MsAnnThropic Tue 21-Nov-17 19:50:56

Yes. I honestly think it's the best series I've seen. We're just watching series 2, but are streaming it.

LloydColeandtheCoconuts Tue 21-Nov-17 20:08:15

Ok, thanks. My DB has told me about kodi but I think I’ve regressed into a Luddite as I’ve aged! blush
Will get him to sort it for me!
Glad I don’t have to wait until it comes on normal tv though. Bloody love the show!
Thanks again for the replies grin

TheRealKimmySchmidt63 Sat 02-Dec-17 14:38:16

Loved this programme too am finding the good doctor has a similar feel to it

Buck3t Sun 03-Dec-17 17:25:17

Just started watching this today. I'm on episode 5. It's amazing.why did nobody say?

Peachypie83 Tue 05-Dec-17 09:34:29

I really wanted to watch it when it first came out but kept missing it. Found it on Amazon Prime yesterday and been watching it since, its so bloody good. I've struggled to get into anything recently but can't get over how much I'm enjoying it

Justalittlelemondrizzle Tue 05-Dec-17 10:40:22

Omg have I been missing series 2!? Can I catch up on kodi? Why isn't it on tv!

Buck3t Tue 05-Dec-17 18:30:14

Season 2 doesn't have an air date yet for 2018. Just early in the year apparently. Prime has just started season 1. I started Sunday I'm on episode 11 tonight. Can't believe I'm nearly done.

PoemsForMySon Tue 05-Dec-17 21:24:45

I've just finished series 1, and oh my god, I cried at every episode. I thought it was brilliant. I love every character, they are flawed and wonderful and messy and seem so real.
I adore William, and Randall and Beth. Dr K is also excellent, I'm tearing up thinking about his sourest lemon speech.

Figgygal Tue 05-Dec-17 21:26:23

It's due back in February I think

My kodi isn't bloody working at the moment so can't watch it sad

hudyerwheesht Thu 04-Jan-18 18:47:05

what the hell is Kodi and where can I watch it if in the UK?

Just finished S1 and feeling bereft now. And I still don't know how/when Jack died! Grrrrr...

Xmasbaby11 Thu 04-Jan-18 19:39:57

It's been recommended to me too but I don't know how to watch It! I just have Sky tv.

LloydColeandtheCoconuts Thu 04-Jan-18 19:53:19

It’s free on Amazon Prime.

BuzzKillington Thu 04-Jan-18 20:52:15

I watched the first series and loved it.

Couldn't get into second series, don't know why.

hudyerwheesht Fri 05-Jan-18 08:50:27

lloydcole it's only the first season that's on Prime.

LloydColeandtheCoconuts Fri 05-Jan-18 09:01:41

Yes, that’s what I meant. Oops my post wasn’t very clear smile

hudyerwheesht Fri 05-Jan-18 11:55:08

No worries OP. smile

If anyone knows where someone in the uk can watch s2 it would make me extremely happy.

Those who have seen s2 so far: without giving too many spoilers, do we get to find out what happened to Jack and why Kate feels responsible?
We had that massive red herring when it looked like he was going to have an accident going to see Rebecca on her advice but then didn't. Obviously the car is dodgy as the previous owner mentioned that when he was fixing it before he bought it but why does Kate feel it's her fault if he made it back home?
Sorry for rambling- overthinking and also suffering withdrawal.

catlover1987 Fri 12-Jan-18 00:48:12

I just binge watched the first series on amazon prime. Best thing I've watched in a while. I read s2 will be on channel 4 in March.

Inebriatededna Fri 12-Jan-18 20:30:09

Omg so glad I saw this thread , loved the first series off to find series 2

ihatethecold Fri 12-Jan-18 20:34:35

I follow the program on a Facebook page so I have an idea what happened to Jack.
I can’t wait for season 2. Every episode in season 1 gave me a lump in my throat.

Wondermoomin Fri 12-Jan-18 20:38:57

I love This Is Us! I heard it might be April for season 2 in the UK - unless you stream on Kodi or something as others have said but I'm too worried about the legal side of Kodi 😬

LloydColeandtheCoconuts Sat 13-Jan-18 06:13:54

April!!! That’s ages away! I too am a little wary of Kodi so still don’t know what happened to Jack. ihate I had to stop following the show on Instagram before I saw too muchgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now