Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Karen Matthews a mothers story

(12 Posts)
Applepie22 Thu 09-Nov-17 16:54:20

I think I might have seen this before. I don't think the kidnap was master minded by someone else. It seems her friend Julie thinks that there was someone else running the whole thing and there was a higher plan and someone controlling her. Did anyone else see it?

Kannet Thu 09-Nov-17 16:55:32

I’m sure there where more people involved. I don’t think anyone planned for it go as far as it did

Afreshstartplease Thu 09-Nov-17 16:56:56

I think it was mainly her doing tbh.

Swizzlesticks23 Thu 09-Nov-17 17:01:21

From what I remember it seemed as if she planned it with the man who hid her because her bf was a pedo and she didn't like how we was around the kids. She wanted to leave him apparently. I think she explained it in the back of the police car. She definitely was a bit thick.

BatteredBreadedOrSouthernFried Thu 09-Nov-17 17:04:07

She definitely was a bit thick.

She has learning difficulties.

I don’t think there was anyone other than her and the man involved. I think it was just pure fear on her part that kept her quiet for so long when the police were investigating.

FucksakeCuntingFuckingTwats Thu 09-Nov-17 17:05:00

I have wondered about how she Shannen had so many sedatives in her system going back two years or so I think it was. And her bf was a paedophile so I do wonder if she found out hed been abusing her.

Applepie22 Thu 09-Nov-17 17:08:11

I wonder if Shannon will ever come forward?

Swizzlesticks23 Thu 09-Nov-17 17:09:39

Ohhh my bad !

I don't remember the full details like I say. I think the lady who played her was such a resemebelnce.

BatteredBreadedOrSouthernFried Thu 09-Nov-17 17:10:28

I hope she has great people around her now who are supporting her to have counselling and heal.

BatteredBreadedOrSouthernFried Thu 09-Nov-17 17:10:49

Shannon, I mean. Not Karen.

IHaveBrilloHair Thu 09-Nov-17 17:11:25

Which channel was it on?

Applepie22 Thu 09-Nov-17 19:15:24

Channel 5. There have been two programmes in two days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now