Talk

Advanced search

Starting Stranger Things anyone want to join me?

(8 Posts)
TheHeartOfTeFiti Wed 08-Nov-17 14:14:38

Anyone. I’m two episodes in and worried it’s going to be another Lost!?

EnglishBreakfastTea Wed 08-Nov-17 14:39:45

I’ve just finished the first series! Honestly, I nearly gave up after the first couple of episodes but am so glad I stuck with it - by episode 4 things do start to link together and by the end of the series a 40min episode flew past in 5 mins (that’s how it felt!)
I haven’t started the second season yet but am really hoping it’s as good as the first. I know the budget per episode was increased massively I’m hoping it’s good!!

Stick with it, you won’t regret it smile

DianaPrincessOfThemyscira Wed 08-Nov-17 21:22:27

I watched season two last week, and I’ve just finished season one again just now...going to watch season two again.

I absolutely love it. The Duffer brothers say they reckon it’ll last four seasons.

Noeuf Thu 16-Nov-17 22:25:13

Just started S1Ep2 feeling so sorry for the mum 😢

oldlaundbooth Thu 16-Nov-17 22:27:23

I need to watch the last episode.

It's really good.

Wilburissomepig Mon 27-Nov-17 22:26:00

I watched the first episode yesterday, then the second. I've got a million things to do tonight and haven't done any of them because I've just watched episodes 3 and 4. Totally hooked!

superoz Wed 29-Nov-17 23:30:11

Just watched episode 3, and about to watch 4! There is a lot of mystery, and being an 80s kid I love the retro-ness of it all. It’s like all my favourite 80s films rolled into one programme!
The girl who plays El is such a good actress - she can act without saying a word, and Winona Ryder is great.

Wilburissomepig Thu 30-Nov-17 06:58:33

I finished series one last night, loved it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now