Talk

Advanced search

I Know Who You Are is back!

(33 Posts)
fussychica Sat 04-Nov-17 16:49:19

For those of us who were left stunned when the mad Spanish thriller ended abruptly, it's back. Looks like the BBC realised that they had made an error and have decided to show the conclusion in 3 double episodes starting tonight at 9pm on BBC 4 rather than leaving it until next year, as originally planned.
We know he's lying but will he get away with it??

RhubarbRocks Sat 04-Nov-17 16:51:03

Hooray!!! Staying in alone tonight and was wondering what to do/watch! Can't wait!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

DelphiniumBlue Sat 04-Nov-17 16:53:19

Thanks for the heads up, this was the best thing I've seen on TV for a long time, was flabbergasted when the se.ries screening stopped before the end

fussychica Sat 04-Nov-17 17:46:12

Spotted it in the schedule by chance as away at the moment so will have to watch it on catch up.

LouiseBrooks Sat 04-Nov-17 21:17:33

I found out literally 10 minutes ago! I was going to watch Gunpowder but this is much more exciting.

cheesydoesit Mon 06-Nov-17 12:19:37

I can only find two episodes for series 2 on iPlayer, is that right? God, I'd forgotten how bloody annoying and smug Marta is. I want to burn her leather jacket and kick her legs out from under her when she does that ridiculous strut.

Northumberlandlass Mon 06-Nov-17 12:23:32

Best news today!!
I loved it & was infuriated when it just stopped.

LouiseBrooks Mon 06-Nov-17 13:40:54

Marta is appalling cheesy but I can't decide who I dislike most, her or the over-acting Ana Saura. If I was Elias, I'd have bumped her off long since.

And yes, first two on i player, there are six in total.

EmilyAlice Mon 06-Nov-17 14:16:15

Can't imagine how they can string it out for four more. It seems to have gone completely bonkers.

fussychica Mon 06-Nov-17 17:11:56

Marta needs to buy some new clothes, that black outfit and leather jacket must be really skanky by nowgrin
Even more bonkers than ever, will I manage to stick with it until the end?

Zhabr Mon 06-Nov-17 17:33:13

i hope that Marta will fell on her face soon. Has anyone notice the changes in Julieta? She entered the park as a little girl and emerged at least a year older. must be a gap in the filming schedule.

Flomper Mon 06-Nov-17 19:48:54

just watched the new 2! youre right, its gone totally bonkers. Very watchable though. Theyre draghing everyone else into the madness (sister, sisters son).

The lawyer woman is ridiculous isnt she? surely even in spain she couldn't stride around in that kind of clothing to court.

ThisisrealityGreg Mon 13-Nov-17 13:00:14

It's is fabulously bonkers. I am completely hooked. Can't wait to see how it all pans out next week.

ToffeeUp Mon 13-Nov-17 14:40:39

They have lost the plot but it is still addictive.
Is Eva's rucksack attached to her coat?

AlternativeTentacle Mon 13-Nov-17 22:52:13

bonkers but brilliant. i watched rhe whole of series 1 last week and am loving series 2.

ToffeeUp Sun 19-Nov-17 10:34:23

Well that was disappointing and long drawn out. I always thought Elias would get away with it but the way everyone else just gave up was very flat. And the brutal killing of Eva was too much, even for Elias. It all felt a bit Italian maffia.

AgentProvocateur Sun 19-Nov-17 17:36:27

I loved this! Was gutted when it stopped halfway through and only found the new episodes by accident as I had it on series record.

All the loose ends are tied up now, although no one comes out of it well looking forward to the French series in this slot next week.

rumbelina Mon 20-Nov-17 06:33:49

They were all such awful people... but completely mesmerising. In the end there's nothing people won't do for family!

cheesydoesit Mon 20-Nov-17 11:11:00

Righ, just sitting down to watch the last of this nonsense now. I hope Marta gets the chop too.

TatianaLarina Mon 20-Nov-17 20:07:16

Started off well, went downhill fast in the second series, in the end it was just boring. Good for my Spanish though.

LouiseBrooks Mon 20-Nov-17 20:50:12

I knew he'd get away with it. Poor Eva.

Up until the break I thought it was great and it kept you guessing. I was genuinely shocked when the blackmailer was shot. It did go downhill after that though.

mundoespanol Tue 21-Nov-17 15:41:23

OK, I just started a thread about this, but then spotted this thread so have copy and pasted, here we go: SPOILERS

Enjoyed this upto episode 10, but when it returned I realised how bad the acting was, they were just saying the words with no emotion or expression (I am a fluent Spanish speaker so that helps).
Questions/doubts -
I still dont know of Elias had amnesia or not - maybe just partly?? I did originally think he was pretending to work out who had set him up (i was unsure whether he had done it or not at that point)

- How was Ramon so ill and having chemo yet so mobile? (My father was having chemo when this show was on and he couldnt even stand some days!)

- If Elias killed Cortes then got ammesia, how did Alicia know that Elias had murdered him in order to move the body? How did she know where the body was? That has really frustrated me.

- This also really frustrated me: Why did the police never search Hector's house????

I need answers people, please, if you know the answer to any of the above, let me know, PLEASE!

I think I only watched it because it was in Spanish, and I did enjoy the first 10 episodes - although very far fetched, but I am used to Spanish TV!

mundoespanol Tue 21-Nov-17 15:43:41

Oh, and Marta's hair must be the fastest growing in world, as when we first saw her she had a bob, but at the end it was just below her shoulders - it was all supposed to have happened over a 2 week period so bad continuity there.

EmilyAlice Tue 21-Nov-17 15:46:58

I thought the last episodes were far too drawn out, had too many things going on and literally lost the plot. I think the actors were probably too embarrassed to keep on acting.
And every time they said Hector's House I found myself singing the tune from the children's TV programme. 😀

mundoespanol Tue 21-Nov-17 16:27:41

EmilyAlice, agree with you completely. Not sure what Hector's House is though, will look it up!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: