Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours Thread - I vote to keep Mayor Stingray & Rebecchinis - No Spoilers please

(185 Posts)
AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 03-Nov-17 21:33:54

Can we not keep going in the alternate universe? I want Susan and Phil to be reality. But why wasn't Dee still alive?

Looking forward to next week though - I hope Therese doesn't go back with Gary.

Clawdy Fri 03-Nov-17 22:22:37

Yes, I really don't want to see T and G together. I knew Paul would spot them in an embrace, too predictable. Looking forward to seeing Hamish get his comeuppance.

woodhill Fri 03-Nov-17 23:23:56

Ditto

MiddleClassProblem Fri 03-Nov-17 23:43:35

It’s so annoying that it’s going back there again. You’d have hoped the wedding was the end of it. It’s tirsome but I hope this is the last push and then she and Paul will be back together.

When Terese was saying how she handled the stuff with Gary by going back to work like it was ages ago to Piper grin

I really hope they do more webisodes at Christmas with someone else picking up the time machine.

AGnu Sat 04-Nov-17 10:20:25

What was that scene with Paul in the hot tub? Did he say he'd gone too far into the future? Is someone about to get murdered?! It was Sheila's, right? Maybe someone will bump her off with a gnome... Or the nurse will sneak out of the hospital & attack Hamish...

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 04-Nov-17 16:20:30

He accidentally went a week too far into the future, so the incident happens next week.

I really really really hope someone picks up the time machine from the bin. Someone could go back to Toadie & Dee's wedding and tell them to keep their eyes on the road!

SleepingStandingUp Sat 04-Nov-17 23:45:43

Aahh still not seen the last one

Floellabumbags Sun 05-Nov-17 09:08:18

I can't understand why Paul went back in order to save Jimmy. I'm worried it's a sign that his brain tumour has returned.

MiddleClassProblem Sun 05-Nov-17 09:20:44

😂

Smidge001 Sun 05-Nov-17 09:37:43

grin

PensPencilsandRulers Sun 05-Nov-17 11:01:09

Yay new thread. Thanks anne.
I'm disappointed the webisodes are over too sad

SleepingStandingUp Sun 05-Nov-17 11:44:27

I think he sees Jimmy as his chance to do it all again from childhood rather than how his actual parenting has gone.

BlackCelebration Sun 05-Nov-17 12:01:18

The webisodes were fantastic! So much fun! Phil Martin will always be Wayne Hamilton from Sons & Daughters to me. And alive again Julie looked great! Defo Stingray for Mayor....and Sonya was 100 times better as a Russian mobstress....fab stuff 😃

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 05-Nov-17 22:46:46

Floella - that would be funny if it wasn't the only logical explanation for such an odd decision!

Hey BC!!! wine cake - I loved Sons & Daughters too! Wayne was a classic soap character - loved him!

MiddleClassProblem Sun 05-Nov-17 23:05:44

Googled Julie as I was faulty sure her but being in Lkndkn must mean she lives here and she does and is now a children’s author!

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 05-Nov-17 23:13:19

Remember the first Julie with the blonde perm and enormous nose? She was hilarious!

ThisIsReallyFunny Mon 06-Nov-17 14:10:43

Ooooooh today’s was good!

tobee Mon 06-Nov-17 14:58:15

I felt it was a bit bitty. I could have done with more of a reaction from Tyler and Sheila. I thought seeing the end of the conversation between Aaron and Tyler was a bit disappointing after all the build up and Tyler being brainwashed by Hamish. I could have done with seeing a bit of disbelief. Hoping the next few days will be a bit more tense.....

The firework night was a bit strange too. It’s was made to seem a lot more exciting in the teasers.

Piglet208 Mon 06-Nov-17 20:13:12

Neighbours lurker here. Is it me or does Neighbours always build up storylines which end with a bit of a damp squib. I really needed to see more of Tyler's reaction when he found out about Hamish.

Floellabumbags Mon 06-Nov-17 21:08:14

Open up the well. I've got a list (mainly of Jimmy, Amy and any Mumsnetters who might come between me and Paul)

Cherrypie32 Mon 06-Nov-17 21:28:27

I thought today's ep was ok but a bit all over the place. I don't know what the Lassiters party added to it as the main action was away from it. I don't know why they hammed it up as 'lives changing forever' unless something shocking has happened to wotsit and the fireworks in her face?

MiddleClassProblem Mon 06-Nov-17 22:21:14

Ugh I feel the Hamish murderer will just be Louise after weeks of crap, possibly someone else getting arrested.

Just give us Dee already!

Asheth Mon 06-Nov-17 22:56:09

Why does Neighbours always do the miracle coma recovery? The nurse went from coma to walking out of hospital, stealing a boat and quite probably drowning a man in a hot tub (or however it happened!)

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 06-Nov-17 23:05:38

Floella Paul would never let you throw his admirers down the well. There are too many of us for a start, and we need to leave room for Yashvi and her family, Amy, Jimmi, Sonya, Jack, Paige and the Monster Baby.

MiddleClassProblem Tue 07-Nov-17 00:11:36

I think Paul would rather his admirers were in the well than Jimmy and Amy.
That’s the his big flaw, his gaggle of annoying descendants. Most of his kids could have been booted down there at some point if another.

I should clarify, I’m not a Paul admirer, just a liker. I am considering moving to Erinsborough though as it’s easy to get a job even with no qualifications, you can get an appointment with a doctor within half an hour or a counsellor for that matter, a policeman will lookup any old shit for you and worst case I could afford a plane out of the country with minimal funds at short notice. I’m not sure if they ever go to the dentist.

Question: Weeks back when Amy got Xanthe to be Courtney’s assistant, why was Xanthe not working at the spa anymore? I wasn’t paying attention

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now