Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else sick to death of Tui/Thomson ad?

(8 Posts)
minxthemanx Mon 30-Oct-17 20:51:23

Quite liked it initially, but after 300000 viewings in a week it's really getting on my nerves. Feel the need to slap all those dancing singing happy people. Just me or anyone else not enjoying? wink

Birdsgottafly Mon 30-Oct-17 21:11:35

I've lost faith in Thompson, so i'm finding the adverts very annoying.

Rugratwrangler Tue 14-Nov-17 19:41:43

Sorry I know this is about 16 days or so late but it bugs me the way she lifts her arms and moves her head about in a really freakish way. It makes me unreasonably irritated. I have no idea why. I'd be OK with it otherwise (well, it's a boring advert so meh)

RememberToSmile1980 Tue 14-Nov-17 19:43:41

Hate it and they've ruined the song she's singing along too as well!

SequinsOnEverything Tue 14-Nov-17 19:50:30

I hated it from the first viewing.

I know it's not what actually what happens on their holidays, but I always think how pissed off I'd be if a load of their staff were following mw around like that.

GilligansKitchenIsland Tue 14-Nov-17 19:54:14

I hate it even more since my DH pointed out that because their logo is upper case they actually don't "cross the T's and dot the I's" like their tagline says!! Why did nobody in marketing pick up on that?? confused

JustHereForThePooStories Tue 14-Nov-17 19:59:39

Their racist ads on the sides of buses bother me. White woman on a sun lounger being fanned and served by two dark-skinned women.

user1485291796 Tue 14-Nov-17 20:10:54

Glad its not just me annoyed by this ad! I have to turn the tv over

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now