Talk

Advanced search

Fighting Cancer: My Online Diary

(8 Posts)
yolofish Thu 26-Oct-17 11:58:01

Anyone else going to be watching this on C4 at 10.50 tonight? It's about 3 cancer patients and how they use(d) vlogging as they went through their illness.

yolofish Thu 26-Oct-17 22:22:36

totally shameless bump, this programme features my friend's daughter Charlotte.

PurranormalCativity Thu 26-Oct-17 23:59:17

Just watched this & was sobbing by the end. Difficult to watch but very brave of the vloggers & their families. A great tribute to them all. Life is so unfair.

supermodel Fri 27-Oct-17 00:03:25

Please tell your friend I was so moved by the beauty and courage of her precious daughter. She was inspirational.

cuddlymunchkin Fri 27-Oct-17 00:08:19

Terribly sad but very inspiring, each of the families so different yet so brave to put their fight out there. A real help for others going through this and for those who are also affected indirectly.

yolofish Fri 27-Oct-17 00:15:07

thank you supermodel I will indeed. Charlotte was beautiful inside and out and her decline so sadly mapped out... she was 19 years and 6 days old when she died and her process to that end was truly hideous.

Freddiesfling Tue 31-Oct-17 22:29:54

I sobbed like a baby at Charlottes story. To see an eloquent, beautiful and intelligent girl lose elements of her very essence bit by bit and piece by piece by this cruel disease was heartbreaking...... rip Charlotte xxx

yolofish Wed 01-Nov-17 23:29:49

we are hoping it might feature on the Gogglebox SU2C special on Friday... don't know if it will or not. Every time we get a bit of media coverage we get more subscriptions to Charlotte's youtube channel, and one of her vlogs has now had something like 1.5m views. which is a very important thing to her family....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: