Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FEAR the Walking Dead

(13 Posts)
charliebear78 Sat 21-Oct-17 17:41:29

Hi,Just wondering if anyone watches FTWD(I know lots watch TWD and there are lots of threads about that-but nothing much about Fear)
I love TWD but have really enjoyed Fear this last season at the Farm and the Dam.
So would like to hear from others who watch it too-and what you thought of the ending?

SportyBobster Sat 21-Oct-17 23:32:26

I've just finished watching the finale. Not sure what to make of it. I am assuming everyone won't be dead and the remaining 5 will survive. What do you think?

ItchySeveredFoot Sat 21-Oct-17 23:33:55

I really like it but someone really needs to punch Madison in the head.

charliebear78 Sun 22-Oct-17 09:58:53

Yes I think it's a case of them all finding their way back together-Daniel is with Nick and now will be gunning for Vincent even more!
My fave character is actually Madison.
Am I the only one who was sad/shocked by Troy's Death?

ItchySeveredFoot Sun 22-Oct-17 10:01:34

I hated Troy. I said right from the beginning he was a loose cannon and Madison should shoot him. Nick is my favourite. Madison is selfish and wants everything her way.

SportyBobster Sun 22-Oct-17 13:43:01

I liked Troy too, I think he was an interesting character that they could have developed. I was shocked he was killed too!

gamerchick Sun 22-Oct-17 13:45:08

I had to stop watching it. I REALLY want the mother to get eaten but I can’t stand her, it was too much to carry on watching. She really gets in my tit ends!

BrownJenkins Sun 22-Oct-17 16:13:29

I'm a big Madison fan. So glad when she finally put an end to Troy, got fed up of shouting "kill him" at the telly.

NaughtyRed82 Mon 23-Oct-17 06:05:15

I've just finished watching the finale tonight and wondered if anyone had mentioned it on here grin
The weird clip scenes in a Xmas cottage and grace stones and Maddison were odd and didn't see the need for them hmm

I first thought that Maddison punched Troy, didn't realise she had a hammer in her hand until the second wallop shock

I like Victor and was glad that they found each other again, but not impressed with his deal he made with the proctors!!

Nick is my fav character and was watching him on the bridge with the detonator and thinking nah they can't kill Nick off!

Guess next season they've all got to find each other again as washed down the river and separated now, think they'll all be alive because lost Ophelia and Troy already

charliebear78 Mon 23-Oct-17 18:28:43

Yes I didn't see the need for the Xmas meal scene.
Surely she would have had her children and Troy around the table istead of some of the random others?
I too thought she had just hit Troy until the blood and second whack! Poor Troy!

charliebear78 Mon 23-Oct-17 18:29:26

Meant Travis around the table-not Troy.

RapunzelsRealMom Mon 23-Oct-17 19:25:53

I haven’t RTFT as I’d like to avoid spoilers, however, I’m not TOO bothered if I read some.

We started watching to fill the interminable time before TWD Season 8 starts ( I am SO EXCITED for tonight!!!!) but it was quite disappointing.

We’re half way through season 2 and I’m still to fall in love with any characters. Apart from Victor (whose voice is VERY irritating) they’re all a bit meh. I hoping it’ll get better.

charliebear78 Mon 23-Oct-17 21:15:04

I DO think it get better after season 2.
My OH actually prefers it to TWD, I do not but have started to enjoy it a lot more.
I believe there is a Season 4

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now