Talk

Advanced search

(RED DWARF THREAD) Is it silly...

(21 Posts)
Caenea Fri 20-Oct-17 17:37:59

If I'm positively giddy with happiness over DOUG NAYLOR retweeting me about Episode 2 and then Dave's OFFICIAL TWITTER tweeting me in response?!

But in all seriousness, where are the Dwarfers? There must be some of you hiding around here...

SABeeTiger Fri 20-Oct-17 19:23:33

I'm right here! Although I'm ashamed not to be knowledgeable about the newer stuff due to lack of tv /sky/ Dave etc.

Caenea Fri 20-Oct-17 19:33:10

Yaaaas a friend.

Do you have wifi/access to a computer? They're available to watch on UKTV play! Totally free too smile

Caenea Fri 20-Oct-17 19:33:49

... I literally cannot believe I have just asked if you have the internet... on an internet forum.

SABeeTiger Fri 20-Oct-17 22:58:39

Ha! That's classic! I know all the older series so well, just never managed to get into the newer stuff, but there is a new series isn't there? May need to do some binge watching!

Valeriemalorie Fri 20-Oct-17 23:01:44

Smoke me a kipper Skipper ...

frazzled3ds Fri 20-Oct-17 23:03:54

It’s cold outside, there’s no kind of atmosphere, I’m all alone, more or less.... goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes, fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun......

My kids looked at me like I’d lost the plot when I was singing along ....

Smeg...

I want a scutter to do my housework

Blondielongie Fri 20-Oct-17 23:08:12

Souper.

TheWildOnes Fri 20-Oct-17 23:11:55

Love Red Dwarf. Have started watching the new series and I'm really enjoying it. Usually I find the newer episodes are less enjoyable than the first 5 series.
Reminds me of my childhood, my dad used to let me stay up late on Tuesdays to watch it with him when I was a kid, the jokes mostly went over my head though.

ew1990 Fri 20-Oct-17 23:20:39

Everybody's dead Dave

eyeswideshit Fri 20-Oct-17 23:21:10

Everybody is dead Dave!

Just bought my tickets to DJXX, will be my first one and I'm very excited!

KrytensNanobots Mon 23-Oct-17 23:19:39

Meeee!!! I love Red Dwarf as you can tell from my username. grin
I've been on here under various other Red Dwarf based names too.
I'd be very giddy too if I was RT'd by Doug Naylor!

Just bought my tickets to DJXX, will be my first one and I'm very excited!

Jealous! Always wanted to go there. Have been to a convention before, they're brilliant. You'll love it.

What's everyone think of the new series? I think it's great, and starting to be more like the good old days of series 1 - 6.

KrytensNanobots Mon 23-Oct-17 23:20:31

Souper.

grin

MurielsBottom Wed 25-Oct-17 08:38:02

Just checking in as a long time fan. I haven't started the new series yet but I am planning to watch it on catch up. I am pleased that my 12 year old dd is also turning into a fan.

I am only just getting to grips with twitter (old gimmer) so I will go and search them out on there too!

queenofthemountains Thu 26-Oct-17 13:44:11

"Everybody's dead Dave" me and my husband say this to each other at least once a week grin.

SoMuchToBits Thu 26-Oct-17 13:53:37

Ds (16) and I are watching! We love it! grin

specialsubject Fri 27-Oct-17 09:12:28

Last week 'siliconia' good. First week dull. This week 'timewave' OK but unevenly paced and ended like a school play.

Sadly I think it is getting towards time to pull the plug. Acting and characters still good but scripts are out of ideas.

Foreverretro Sun 29-Oct-17 10:07:36

Love it! This series and the last one are definitely back on form I think!

The theme tune is one of those that just takes me straight back to the nineties grin

Man I used to have such a massive crush on Lister... confused

Caenea Mon 30-Oct-17 20:40:13

It's OK Forever... I currently have a huge, all consuming, tingly feeling crush on Craig Charles/Lister.

I am loving everything about it to be honest...

PinkSquash Mon 30-Oct-17 20:47:05

Another one lusting over CC/Lister blush

Mr Flibble's very cross

Caenea Tue 31-Oct-17 08:31:42

Yes Pink, join me in the Quarantine Zone.

I don't blame Mr Flibble. He's old enough to be my father.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now