(21 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 19-Oct-17 17:29:09

Anyone see this?

It's on TLC.

I'm ten mins in, I'll be back to judge in a bit...wink

cushioncovers Thu 19-Oct-17 21:05:25

I’m looking forward to seeing this

cushioncovers Thu 19-Oct-17 21:07:22

It’s not on tlc at the moment is it? I got a series link starting next week.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 19-Oct-17 21:19:48

I downloaded it today.

Come back next week after you've watched it- it's interesting!grin

cushioncovers Thu 19-Oct-17 22:53:49

Will do. smile

CurlsandCurves Fri 20-Oct-17 09:23:49

Got it on my planner to watch later this week....

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 20-Oct-17 12:17:58

I started out thinking how lovely the set up was and as the programme went on I felt quite uneasy about the voting system. Will be interesting to see how others feel.

CurlsandCurves Wed 01-Nov-17 09:18:06

Watched the first episode last night.

Why did they have to take all the kids to the supermarket with them? Surely a couple of adults could have stayed home with them. And is there no such thing as online supermarkets in the USA because that’s what I’d be doing if I were them!

The whole thing about one couple wanting to move out for a while was just odd. The poor guy is running himself into the ground with long hours and a long commute, let them go and live nearer to his work, give them a break!
I have a funny feeling about the dad, he seems creepy and controlling to me...

cushioncovers Fri 10-Nov-17 17:59:48

Mmmmm not sure about this family. The father is a drama queen! The mother cries about everything. And am I the only one that thinks the daughter who’s just had a third baby is making a huge deal out of not being able to cope with a third child. Yes it’s hard work but many women have three and work also.

ByeByePrivacy Wed 15-Nov-17 19:23:56

Found you! Only started watching this after the counting on thread.
I like how the wives and brothers genuinely seem to get on and enjoy each other's company.
Very American in wives stayat homemade husbands work. But seems harmless enough, although the father does seem like he's the boss/in charge.
Their parenting seems more loving to their children than the duggar.

cushioncovers Thu 16-Nov-17 08:19:33

Might have to give up with this. There’s not a lot going on and sooo much crying and procrastinating over everything. Shame I was hoping to love it

CurlsandCurves Thu 16-Nov-17 12:19:00

Looking at what is being said on previously.tv about the show, Putman senior is not a nice man...

When they all piled into the hospital, against the rules of having so many people in the room at once ‘Hospital policy supercedes Putman policy’ . So arrogant.

ByeByePrivacy Thu 16-Nov-17 18:29:42

Yes, the telling his daughter she should stay not be with her husband was strange. Probably won't last long as a series as they're just nice. But the lack of wearing seat belts in the bus and just holding baby on their lap!
In the UK you can't be a doctor for a family member.

CurlsandCurves Fri 17-Nov-17 09:36:21

I think it’s been cancelled already stateside!

cushioncovers Fri 17-Nov-17 10:05:07

Shame as their family dynamics could of been interesting but they just seem too average and boring. Not religious or quirky enough to hold any interest.

ByeByePrivacy Fri 17-Nov-17 14:41:50

@curlsandcurves is that why I couldn't find it on the previously TV thing?

CurlsandCurves Fri 17-Nov-17 16:22:37

*ByeByePrivacy it’s still on preciously.tv, I was looking at it yesterday.

It’s under M for meet, not P for Putman if that helps!

ByeByePrivacy Sat 18-Nov-17 15:24:53

I'm being dull today, any chance of a link? I can't find it!

CurlsandCurves Sat 18-Nov-17 22:39:32

Bear with...

forums.previously.tv/forum/2977-meet-the-putmans/

Did that work? If not I can see why you missed it. Go to M on the forums, then next to it is a small sign saying ‘See all 169 ‘ or however many there are in that group.

ByeByePrivacy Sun 19-Nov-17 21:52:11

Perfect, thanks!

ByeByePrivacy Tue 21-Nov-17 09:45:36

Thanks, that worked. Really interesting reading! I really want to know what the neighbours and locals said before they were erased

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now