Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mr Robot

(10 Posts)
Flomper Wed 18-Oct-17 20:45:10

Is anyone watching this that can remi d me wtf is going on? I watched up to the end of series 2 and am trying to watch the first episode of series 3 but cant remember what is hoing on - whats real whats imaginary?

Flomper Wed 18-Oct-17 20:50:11

sorry ignore this duplicate post. it was my phone wot done it.

justdontevenfuckingstart Wed 18-Oct-17 20:52:38

I have done just the two episodes of series one and wondering whether to carry on, I am getting a bit confused already. No help, sorry.

Flomper Wed 18-Oct-17 21:03:33

grin I really enjoyed the first 2 series. It's very techy and intense though. And a convoluted plotline which ive forgotten a bit since the end or s2. Id stick with it but you do have to concentrate (and i work in computing)

fancyKnickers Thu 19-Oct-17 09:46:57

If you go to YouTube there are some summaries of the first and second seasons that would help.

Flomper Thu 19-Oct-17 10:14:09

thabks, ive wat hed the forst 2 episodes and i thnk its coming back. I was struggling to understand Angelas involvement but id.forgotten that she went to meet whiterose.

slalomsuki Thu 19-Oct-17 12:56:56

I just started to watch this yesterday and 2 episodes in to season 1 I've enjoyed it and even suggested to teen DS he may want to watch it. I did have to google in episode 2 who each of the characters were so I could place them as I thought the Christian Slater character and the young newly appointed CEO were the same person.

Will keep an eye on the comments here

Tentomidnight Thu 19-Oct-17 22:47:01

Really enjoying Series 3 so far! If you google series 2 there are some good overviews.
Still confused as to where Tyrell fits in to the whole thing, but happy to watch Rami Malek ad infinitum blush

Flomper Fri 20-Oct-17 00:13:31

yes me too 😁 I watched ep 2 tonifht and it made it a bit clearer. But, a job at E corp? really?

and why is his other personality his Dad? did his dad push him out of a window?

Flomper Wed 25-Oct-17 11:19:03

anyone watching and would like to discuss?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now