Talk

Advanced search

Talking Dead

(15 Posts)
cushioncovers Tue 17-Oct-17 20:17:26

New thread dedicated to the talking dead chat show. grin

cushioncovers Wed 18-Oct-17 07:39:34

Have they ever had Andrew Lincoln on the couch?

NeganLovesLucille Wed 18-Oct-17 20:24:32

I don'tn think Andy Lincoln has been on. Can't remember seeing him.

Loved when Josh McDermitt popped up from behind Sonequa Martin Greense when she was on the sofa.

DispatchReady Wed 18-Oct-17 20:47:21

They had an episode outside after the screening of season 7 episode 1 where all the cast members were on including Andrew Lincoln. Don't think he's ever been on a regular show though. There's a season 8 preview show out now.

cushioncovers Wed 18-Oct-17 21:31:59

Thanks for joining megrin yes I remember the last season when all the main cast joined together outside.

Watching them on the TD sofa it must be hard not to slip up and give away storylines.

Aridane Thu 19-Oct-17 15:05:29

Oh yes - Andy Lincoln has been on.

I used to like the Talking Dead - but over time it's increasingly become 'whooping' etc.

It is quite odd though watching a brutal Walking Dead and then going to watch Talking Dead and seeing a very nicely spoken Governor etc on it. Plus seeing Rick speak with a very English accent and not Coral drawl

cushioncovers Mon 23-Oct-17 23:07:08

Anyone watching?

NeganLovesLucille Thu 26-Oct-17 19:30:53

Hi Cushion

It was great to have talking dead/walking dead back. What a shame that Stephen Yeun couldn't make it on. I love hearing all the men speaking with British accents on American TV!

cushioncovers Thu 26-Oct-17 20:13:36

I know it’s great that there are so many Brits on the show. I can’t make out what accent the actress who plays Maggie has.

DispatchReady Fri 27-Oct-17 21:48:49

cushion she’s got a British mum and American dad, born in the States and moved to UK when she was a teen.

cushioncovers Fri 27-Oct-17 22:01:10

Ah that would explain the ‘transatlantic’ accent grin

Chimichangaz Sun 29-Oct-17 08:04:21

I was disappointed that Jon Bernthal didn’t make an appearance or even do a video clip. Abe wasn’t there either.
I think I prefer the usual format in the studio rather than these huge affairs with all the whooping and yelling hmm

cushioncovers Sun 29-Oct-17 09:09:55

I got the impression that Jon Berthanol left on a bit of a sour note as he was disappointed they killed Shane off so quickly. But I could of been mistaken. Has he ever turned up to one of the special shows or been on the talking dead sofa?

DispatchReady Sun 29-Oct-17 09:23:35

I don’t think he’s ever been on. Yes I prefer the normal studio shows, all that whooping is a bit much and they never get to discuss anything properly!

NaughtyRed82 Mon 13-Nov-17 04:04:47

I usually watch this afterwards and glad to see Norman Reedus on it last week gringringrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now