Talk

Advanced search

Electric dreams : Real life.

(15 Posts)
MusicToMyEars800 Sun 15-Oct-17 21:01:20

Anyone else been watching these stand alone episodes?
I enjoyed last weeks, With Steve Buscemi.

This one looks good, I like Anna Paquin, and Terence Howard.

Appuskidu Sun 15-Oct-17 21:02:57

Last week's one was really odd! I'm enjoying them though.

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 15-Oct-17 21:06:31

They are all quite odd, but they are enjoyable to watch, and because they are single episodes, I don't worry about trying to work out what's happening grin

Ruffian Sun 15-Oct-17 21:11:46

I really liked the episode with Timothy Spall but the others haven't really grabbed me.

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 15-Oct-17 21:13:21

Next weeks looks good, I didn't see the first episode.
I've enjoyed them all.

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 15-Oct-17 21:24:53

I have no idea what's going on, are they all doing the same dream or do they work for the same company confused

CrispyWonTon Sun 15-Oct-17 21:42:17

This is very similar to Total Recall (which I know is also PKD)

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 15-Oct-17 21:48:55

This is so strange, It's seems that he wakes up when she puts the button thing on her head, and she wakes up when he does.

I am enjoying this one, Even if I am confused grin

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:01:36

That was a bit of a sad and tragic ending, But I actually understood what was happening in that one grin After watching the whole thing.

Lillycat100 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:32:20

IM still unsure would you mind explaining it pls?

Raisedbyguineapigs Mon 16-Oct-17 08:12:21

Its a 'which world is real?' Type thing. So future vr headset is an updated version of the prototype Terence Howard was working on. She dreamed of the past and he dreamed of the future but they were so vivid, they didn't know which was which. He decided the future must have been a dream, so crushed the headset, putting Anna Paquin in a coma, presumably because the action did something to her brain so she couldn't wake up. Best so far IMO!

MusicToMyEars800 Mon 16-Oct-17 10:54:34

He was her 'Character' in the virtual reality, She was racked with guilt and thought her life was too good to be true, So that's what her sub conscious picked up on, Hence her/Terence Howard crushing the headset, which then put her into a coma, because she was in the virtual dream/world when it happened.

Hope that makes some sort of sense?
Raised Explained it well, and yes it was definitely the best one by far, I look forward to next weeks smile

Lillycat100 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:09:03

Thanks to both of you for explaining . I thought that too but wasn’t sure I was right

Raisedbyguineapigs Mon 16-Oct-17 13:29:04

Next week is Brian Cranston. I loved him in breaking Bad and he's the producer on these I think.

MusicToMyEars800 Mon 16-Oct-17 17:24:01

It looks good, I hope it's as good as the one just watched on Sunday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now