Talk

Advanced search

Hunted Celebs.

(15 Posts)
BlueCows Tue 10-Oct-17 21:47:49

Anyone watching? I like the normal version of this, but think the hunters shouldn't use drones, smacks of cheating. Will be interesting to see how they get on.

EnidClowes Tue 10-Oct-17 21:56:25

Never heard of this show before but am enjoying it. Have only heard of Anneka Rice though!

BlueCows Tue 10-Oct-17 21:58:22

I'm beginning to remember why the show annoyed me last time. I was convinced a lot of it is staged. Why would the man who helped them answer the hunters questions and agree to letting them look at his phone?

NancyDonahue Tue 10-Oct-17 22:07:15

I wish they'd bring back Treasure Hunt.

EnidClowes Tue 10-Oct-17 22:09:42

What are the rules for the people hunting them? Surely all their mates could just deny it?

thatsahairballnotabloodysweet Tue 10-Oct-17 22:10:06

I think he's v hungover and a bit of a wally, but I'm loving it. I really needed a laugh today and so far the celebs are cracking me up. But why are they all heading to the Isle of Wight ? 4 equals all to me grin

EnidClowes Tue 10-Oct-17 22:13:44

Also, I'd assumed it's all fake but it's winning me over and drawing me in....

NewBallsPlease00 Wed 11-Oct-17 00:30:09

I am obsessed with hunted and enjoyed tonight's,
Part of the 'rules' are that when questioned like in real life they can sayvwhatvtgey want but differing levels of being convincing- and also sat nav catches them out every time!!
I always wonder where I'd go!!
Avoid ANPR people!! 😂

Petalflowers Wed 11-Oct-17 00:52:12

Enjoyed this programme, although the only people I recognise are Anneka Rica and Spencer Matthews.

Petalflowers Wed 11-Oct-17 00:53:39

In the last series, they walked along canal paths. Always thought that was a good move.

MayhemandMadness01 Wed 11-Oct-17 01:04:41

If they have an hour before the hunt starts, then I'd spend this time just getting away from cctv, switching off phone, find a shop with no cctv (small village type) and buy a payg sim, some supplies etc. Withdraw some cash as much as possible. I think the key is to go it alone rather than rely on mates. You'd have to avoid public transport as well or ne heavily disguised.

bibliomania Wed 11-Oct-17 13:39:41

The thing is that the fugitives have at least one camera crew with them, so obviously if you were tracking them on CCTV, they're going to stand out.

Doesn't stop me planning what I'd do though. <squeaks away slowly on rusty bicycle>

Groovee Wed 11-Oct-17 16:58:15

I quite liked it x

OneInAMillionYou Wed 11-Oct-17 21:09:03

Oh yes, I would love if they brought back Treasure Hunt, used to be my favourite programme.

I'm enjoying this too but it doesn't seem a fair fight if the hunters have powers to interrogate third parties!

SymphonyofShadows Thu 12-Oct-17 22:16:55

I don't understand why they don't ever go to an underground or multi-storey car park for the initial getaway. They always meet whoever is picking them up on the street, right in front of CCTV. If it were me I'd get a motorbike courier or mate on a bike to pick me up for the first bit, then get dropped off on a B road somewhere and have a car (or preferably campervan) loaned by someone with no social media presence. The successful ones use networks who don't appear to know each other and don't have Facebook etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now