Talk

Advanced search

Person of Interest on Netflix

(12 Posts)
ArcheryAnnie Mon 25-Sep-17 11:04:02

My DS was away this weekend so I was looking for stuff to watch and fell down a Person of Interest hole. I am completely hooked - it ticks both my crime drama and my slightly sci-fi boxes.

Anyone else watched this?

beldaran Mon 25-Sep-17 13:58:45

Have watched all of the seasons and loved each and every episode.

Loved all the characters and the story. Gutted when it was cancelled as I thought it was an interesting and original concept.

ArcheryAnnie Mon 25-Sep-17 14:41:33

I adore Finch. I adore Reese too, but he's a bit of a superman, and I think he'd have been shot dead in about three eps if this was more realistic!

JsOtherHalf Tue 26-Sep-17 16:08:32

I watched all of them, and binged on the last few episodes of the final series.

ArcheryAnnie Tue 26-Sep-17 20:10:03

i don't mind spoilers (and I know how the whole series ends, <wails>) but I am really looking forward to the rest of it.

Queenofthedrivensnow Tue 26-Sep-17 20:28:08

It's so good and the action man one is really hot but wooden. I loved her from the l word character she's great

Queenofthedrivensnow Tue 26-Sep-17 20:28:22

It's a bit quantum leapish

ArcheryAnnie Tue 26-Sep-17 20:33:51

"hot but wooden" made me giggle - I think he's trying for "deep, but emotionally-tortured and stoic"! And I do like it when the younger man in an action team still has grey hair.

beldaran Wed 27-Sep-17 18:32:58

Lol at hot and wooden....I do concur, though I think he's supposed to be unemotional and the perfect assassin. I enjoyed the emotionlessness of the character as I don't really like the twee "love" story in most action films but that's just me.

I know you said you don't mind spoilers but avert your eyes if you really don't want to know anything".............

I loved Amy Ackers character and her relationship with the others. I think Amy is such an under appreciated actor and found her very interesting in this.

I really do miss the programme, I thought it could have had a longer run and did end very poorly.

ArcheryAnnie Wed 27-Sep-17 18:59:05

I am currently laughing (still in season 1) at all the cops, inc Carter, saying "we still don't have a description apart from wears a suit". He's incredibly good looking! You'd think that would filter through from someone, somewhere. You don't want your assassins to be so hot - they will get noticed!

ArcheryAnnie Fri 03-Nov-17 11:13:13

Am still in love with this. Have just watched the meta episode - where the POI, a mild-mannered insurance clerk, has an alter ego of "Detective Jack Ford" and ends up working with Reese, who he sees as essentially Batman. And he's not wrong! He says to Reese all the things me and DS have been saying to each other about Reese - "you are a superhero, right?" "how'd you get your vioce to do that?" etc etc. It's a very clever and sweet episode.

I can't decide of Finch or Shaw is my favourite, but Fusco is giving both of them a run for their money.

NaughtyRed82 Mon 13-Nov-17 04:00:40

I watched all the episodes and loved the show and was also disappointed when they ended it. I enjoyed Harold Finchs character best grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: