Talk

Advanced search

Anyone still watching Ray Donnovan?

(32 Posts)
EachandEveryone Wed 23-Aug-17 22:20:03

Its back on tonight. I dont know what i think really. Feel like Ive come so far i should see it through.

gospaniel Mon 28-Aug-17 12:42:46

Did you watch Each? Caught up over weekend with first 2 episodes. Had to check I was actually watching the first episode as I thought maybe it was the second episode as I was a bit confused confused . And have watched shows on catch up before in wrong order.. But 2nd episode started to fill in the gaps. Big RD fan here so definitely going to keep watching.

EachandEveryone Tue 29-Aug-17 10:47:12

I've got a long bus journey coming up so I'm saving them up. Will let you know

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 30-Aug-17 05:18:43

Yes still watching. Seen from beginning

Amazed they killed Abbie off tbh

EachandEveryone Wed 30-Aug-17 11:51:42

Omg I just said I've saved them up to watch on the bus!!!

I'm not surprised I knew as soon as she refused treatment.

Temporaryanonymity Wed 30-Aug-17 11:53:47

Oooh. I had no idea it was back. Thank you.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 30-Aug-17 12:22:29

Sorry. Did you want my message deleted ?

Tho once it's been on tv it's fair game to tell about plot usually

Temporaryanonymity Wed 30-Aug-17 12:50:40

No! I meant Thank you for telling me, I will check it out 😀

EachandEveryone Wed 30-Aug-17 14:43:52

No don't worry I assumed it anyway.

He was never very nice to Abby, I do fancy him though I was sad when he spilt up with his wife they seemed so tight.

I'm struggling to remember last season, I hope it now goes back to the original idea.

Temporaryanonymity Wed 30-Aug-17 18:20:15

I think I have missed a few, last time I watched it she had cancer. I shall be finding my missing episodes tonight. I fancy him too!

keeponworking Wed 30-Aug-17 18:30:50

Yes, I fancy him for sure! Didn't fancy him in Salt because he wasn't beefy enough/quite as gnarly as he is now grin.

I was confused by the start of this series until I realised there was a fir bit of going back in time/back to the present.

Knew straight away when she was seeing things and hearing things that she'd gone stage 4.

I do really love this series I've got to say. Kinda miss seeing him doing his thing with his baseball bat though.

keeponworking Wed 30-Aug-17 18:45:31

Fair bit not fur bit

keeponworking Wed 30-Aug-17 18:45:53

or even fir bit, jeez

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 30-Aug-17 23:52:44

This link is a recap of episodes

Only view when watched

here

EachandEveryone Thu 31-Aug-17 15:47:59

I've just seen the first one I m very confused!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 31-Aug-17 19:21:11

WHY confused?

Read link. Explains it well

EachandEveryone Thu 31-Aug-17 21:30:57

I hope itsnot flash backing all season.

Oh he didnt let the grass grow did he? He looks great for nearly 50. I doubt people say that about me! I loved him and Naomi Watts together. Ihope hes not as miserable in real life! I dnt know who the new gf is.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 01-Sep-17 16:28:18

recap e3

EachandEveryone Sun 10-Sep-17 14:17:37

Still not really grabbing me is it you? I've got to the point where I turn it off and finish it another day.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 13-Sep-17 22:24:17

Still plodding recap e4

I want it to go back to solving messy things - tho gueee a xhoooes head was that 😂😂

EachandEveryone Thu 14-Sep-17 15:57:11

I don't think it's getting very good reviews in the states. Susan Sarandon has disappointed me. Not that it's her fault!

EachandEveryone Sun 17-Sep-17 18:32:24

It's still as clear as mud to me. I just don't know what his role is anymore and now the fathers in on it. Just too confusing for me!

EachandEveryone Wed 27-Sep-17 03:11:40

Blondes im afraid you are going to give up now and start watching The Deuce its bloody brilliant you will like it. It also has Emily from Revenge in it!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 28-Sep-17 22:13:23

Sorry been on holiday. Back last night so watching e6 now

What is this deuce?

EachandEveryone Thu 28-Sep-17 23:10:28

The Deuce has the real Emily from revenge in it. However it is much more serious than revenge! It's going to be good after quite a slow pilot. It's about the sex industry in NYC in the 70's google it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now