Talk

Advanced search

Katie price: my crazy life

(30 Posts)
SophiaTiara Wed 02-Aug-17 10:14:55

Is anyone watching?

Kieron is so nice what a sweet man. Wasn't surprised to hear his mum was a nurse. How lovely he his looking after Harvey and her older 2 and doing most of the care for the 2 little ones.

He's definitely the codependent to her narcissist. I wonder how he is coping emotionally / who is loving him.

I couldn't bare her harsh, cold, selfish attitudes constantly and it's not for the show , if anything she is worse than the katie& peter days. Peter stood up to her / counter balanced her.

Feel sorry for her daughter. Hope Emily, Emily's family & Kieron's mum are good normal kind female influences for her.

StickyProblem Wed 02-Aug-17 12:45:08

I haven't seen all of them - the one where they were having the sofa delivered and she was making obscene remarks "ooh, it's so THICK, it's so LONG" was awful. She doesn't seem to have any idea how to talk to people.

You are right, she needs someone to stand up to her. There's no way this marriage can last unless Kieran is completely desperate. Seems like she's going to extract a long revenge on him for shagging her friends.

I really want to like her but she was awful on the shows I've seen. And like you said, ruder and meaner to Kieran than she was to Pete - and she wasn't very nice to him. I don't think reality about her life is the right show for her to do.

Saucysausages Thu 03-Aug-17 22:45:44

Anyone seen the most recent episode?

MaryPoppinsPenguins Thu 03-Aug-17 22:49:46

Kieran did cheat though? hmm

sweetkitty Thu 03-Aug-17 23:59:17

DD1 made me watch it. Kieron cones across advert insecure and needy.

LoadsaBlusher Fri 04-Aug-17 20:23:17

I've been watching all episodes

I totally get that Kieran cheated but she defo seems to be bringing it up for every little thing
It appears like there is no respect from her to him
She comes across as mean and unfeeling to him

They don't seem equal
Sorry Kieran but u r coming across as a doormat who is appearing to be only there for the holidays and money / Cars etc
Shame because he seems really nice and mild mannered
Just seems totally dysfunctional
Plus the house seems shabby and unclean from the outside
I don't think it paints them in a nice light at all
Kids are gorgeous and lovely tho and super polite

NurseButtercup Sat 05-Aug-17 16:15:39

What channel is this on? I only want to have a look to see how her and kieran interact? I've never 100% believed she's forgiven him for all the cheating he did and the public humiliation

LoadsaBlusher Sat 05-Aug-17 17:32:00

Quest red on sky

Cherrypie32 Sun 06-Aug-17 22:30:34

Can you get it anywhere other than Sky??

LoadsaBlusher Wed 09-Aug-17 15:16:38

Just watched this weeks on sky plus
Poor Kieran
She is totally ripping the piss out of him by making him face time this guy
Speaks terribly to him
So mean
She calls him an arsehole
Says get over it etc
So rude and he just sits there

OrgyofSausages Wed 09-Aug-17 22:15:53

How sad that you all watch this rubbish and feel like you know them. "Keiron is so nice what a sweet man". Haha haha
Vom

Saucysausages Thu 10-Aug-17 15:52:31

Orgy do you know kieran then? What's he really like?

I thought the affairs stuff was all made up for PR & the women paid to be silent / in on it.

Do you know ?

OhFuds Thu 10-Aug-17 16:01:36

Does Katie actually like Keiron? He seems like he's the hired help in most of the episodes. They look miserable together.

LoadsaBlusher Thu 10-Aug-17 16:29:11

Yes I agree
I think regarding his cheating
U either accept it happened and move on to a better place
Or split because
I feel watching it the cheating is constantly mentioned and used as ammo to just get what Katie wants

I felt sorry watching the dinner party scene
When she told him to shut up / shut his mouth ... I know couples can jokily say that but to me it seemed mean and nasty and with no joke at all
Seemed awkward and disrespectful

I get that cheating is terrible in a marriage but as I say if you have chosen to move on then be adult about it

abigailgabble Thu 10-Aug-17 23:01:34

angry but i want to see the KP circus show! but I don't want sky!

LoadsaBlusher Fri 11-Aug-17 19:14:40

abigail have u tried you tube ?
Sometimes people post clips on there

RebootYourEngine Sat 12-Aug-17 09:55:19

You can get quest red on freeview.

Their relationship doesnt seem healthy.

As Loadsa says if you choose to stay with a partner who has cheated you need to forgive and move on.

Cherrypie32 Sat 12-Aug-17 18:15:11

Can you? What channel number on Freeview? I've got Quest but not Quest Red.

Ollivander84 Wed 16-Aug-17 00:30:35

Quest red is channel 38 on free view, I've just found it and am now addicted blush

DumbledoresArmy Wed 16-Aug-17 21:19:11

I'm hooked on this programme!

LoadsaBlusher Wed 16-Aug-17 22:21:31

It's so bad , it's good grin

Cherrypie32 Thu 17-Aug-17 08:54:04

Ok, I've found Quest Red but when is it actually on??

Ollivander84 Thu 17-Aug-17 09:21:39

Pass (not at home to check) but it's usually on about 9pm I think? I just scrolled through and found it

littlemissM92 Sun 20-Aug-17 20:23:10

I just watch it for tom zanetti 😍😍

beepbeeprichie Sun 20-Aug-17 20:51:41

littlemiss I had to Wikipedia him after grin. I am very old it seems!
I do love this programme. TLC really does deliver the absolute bottom of the barrel stuff (see Mama June: Not to Hot as an example). Oh the irony that TLC stands for The Learning Channel grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now