Talk

Advanced search

Big brother tonight

(5 Posts)
treehugs Mon 17-Jul-17 23:23:51

I have sadly been indulging in this years BB. I couldn't watch tonight though as I am emetophobic and they put a warning up about vomiting before it started (I actually really am grateful to C5 for that)

So what happened ? I don't mind being told about the sicky bit (not in great detail obviously) - just wouldn't want to see it.

By the war I mean what happened in the episode as a whole tonight not just the sicky bit.

Or maybe I am the only one watching this series so no one can tell me grin

ScarletForYa Mon 17-Jul-17 23:40:32

They had some sort of money game where they had two teams. They had to press a button to win money.

Then big brother took Isabelle on and offered her a phone call with her sister but it meant she'd lose €150 for her team. She accepted and her team were done with it.

Then Channel was offered a night with her boyfriend, which she accepted and lost €400 for her team. She went in and had sex with the boyfriend. Woke up next day mortified.

Meanwhile, Raph necked loads of booze in the house and passed out in the garden. He was lost without Chanelle.

Ellie had another insecure booze fuelled paranoia episode. Thought Sam was looking at Isabelle.

Hannah was crying for her Mum.

ScarletForYa Mon 17-Jul-17 23:41:29

Her team were fine with it, not done with it.

treehugs Mon 17-Jul-17 23:46:03

Thanks so much. smile

Doubledottvremote Tue 18-Jul-17 00:03:53

That's a great summary.

Kieran had a tantrum about having to move bedrooms cos of the task

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now