Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Line of Duty, Homeland, House of Cards: am I losing my mind?

(3 Posts)
wheresmyphone Sun 18-Jun-17 19:39:26

New series starts and I can't remember what happened last series!
Just starting House of Cards 5 and it feels like it all happened 10 years ago and I am swimming through fog. Is it just me? Don't have a demanding job anymore and wonder if my brain is slowly, ever so slowly slipping away. Please tell me I am not alone!

TheHiphopopotamus Mon 19-Jun-17 13:12:52

No not just you.

I couldn't remember anything that happened in the series of HoC. I was a few episodes into OITNB before I started recalling what had gone on and I couldn't for the life of me work out who one of the characters was and why they were so upset confused Had to look them up.

I think it may be a symptom of binge watching stuff though.

AnneLovesGilbert Mon 19-Jun-17 13:31:23

It's not you, it's them.

I remember HoC s4 being really slow and boring and a lot of it being him doing stiff with racist billboards, her Mum dying and them fighting!

Watched the recap and my jaw hit the floor. Soooo much happened and I'd blanked most of it.

It's partly true that the more stuff I watch in the same genre the harder it is to remember who's who - Madam Secretary, HoC, Designated Survivor, Scandal, Homeland etc.

Nearly done with s5 and I'm going off it again, which I've done every season since the second started.

Only consolation is my least favourite character might be going to get his comeuppance for his dastardly deeds. A long time coming....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now