Talk

Advanced search

Rupaul's drag race the reunion - where is it?

(30 Posts)
Boring12 Sun 18-Jun-17 06:41:01

Does anyone know when it's coming on Netflix? Scared I'm going to see spoilers now! Got my partner to look online for me but it just says the episodes are aired on a Saturday as usual and it's not there sad

beepbeeprichie Mon 19-Jun-17 20:02:23

Apparently it's going to be 2 weeks late to Netflix UK! I am raging as I don't want the finale spoilers.
Team Sasha here smile

Maudlinmaud Mon 19-Jun-17 20:06:17

Yaaaaaasssss my people!
Sashay away...

brieandcrackers Mon 19-Jun-17 20:28:44

I've been avoiding the world in case of spoilers too!!

Was Team Nina before she left but now really rooting for Sasha!! I like Peppermint and Shea too though so don't mind if they win.

Can't wait!!

beepbeeprichie Mon 19-Jun-17 20:31:20

Hello hello hello!
I really liked Nina too. It was such a shame she got inside her own head and doubted her talents. Mind you, I don't think Ru would have chosen her to win as she looked like she could have been quite flouncy.

Boring12 Mon 19-Jun-17 21:35:40

Netflix is so mean! shockangry I love peppermint, but I think it's going to be shea or shasha!

Boring12 Mon 19-Jun-17 21:36:18

No social media for the foreseeable future!

AdoreDelano Mon 19-Jun-17 21:39:15

Team Sasha here too although after watching the reunion I've started to like Aja

Maudlinmaud Mon 19-Jun-17 21:40:12

So what's the deal. I'm on season 9 episode 10 at the moment. When this season is finished can I not see the reunion?

AdoreDelano Mon 19-Jun-17 21:43:02

I think Netflix are putting it on later in the week. They just say who Miss congeniality is and do lots of bickering. It is elsewhere on the internet just not Netflix yet. I watched it on Facebook.

beepbeeprichie Mon 19-Jun-17 22:10:01

Ooh good shout Adore I shall go and have a look for that shortly!
Cynthia really bugged me. I hope she's not Miss Congeniality. Definitely want to see Eureka back next season.
I quite like all the finalists. Much better than Violet (who I thought was a bit one dimensional), although I did like Bob. It is just great tv!!!!

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Mon 19-Jun-17 22:14:22

I was absolutely raging that netflix did this.

So i went and streamed it online instead.

It was a SHOCKER.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Mon 19-Jun-17 22:15:59

link to episode

This is what I watched every season through prior to netflix having drag race so it's not a spammy horror of a website.

Enjoy!

GwendolynMary Mon 19-Jun-17 22:24:24

It wasn't that exciting or interesting... And the Miss Congeniality announcement was no surprise... Shocked that the episode wasn't available via Netflix tho. shock In Australia, we had it at the same time as usual on our streaming service.

Team Sasha or Trinity... But Shea is going to win, right?

beepbeeprichie Mon 19-Jun-17 22:42:37

Shea is really impressive to be fair. Her dancing is superb!

GwendolynMary Tue 20-Jun-17 00:15:55

Shea is amazing too and it was interesting to see the assertive side she brought to the reunion. Shady Shea. grin

I also want Peppermint to win something - maybe Best Lip-sync for the Village People performance? She was incredible!!

Boring12 Tue 20-Jun-17 09:33:39

THANKYOU!! For that link haha. Housework is put on hold for the next 40 mins now. Peppermint is such a good lip sync-er haha.

JustRosieHere Thu 22-Jun-17 07:14:07

I was away until Sunday. Got home sat down Netflix at the ready and was very disappointed! I don't know how I'm going to avoid spoilers about the final for a week unless I have a self imposed media blackout. I follow ru, Michelle and a load of queens on Facebook and instagram and have been known to dip a toe in to the drag race Reddit. Not sure I have the willpower

JustRosieHere Thu 22-Jun-17 18:42:05

It's on Netflix now!

brieandcrackers Sat 24-Jun-17 01:11:11

Just watched the reunion!!

Made me go off Shea a bit and didn't love Trinity anyway so hoping Sasha or Peppermint win - preferably Sasha as she's a bit more out there!!

Shame to see Nina's still having those negative thoughts sad

The finale is airing in America right now so staying off social media for a while at risk of spoilers!!

JustRosieHere Sat 24-Jun-17 08:16:10

Shea did not come off well at all on the reunion. They really came for each other didn't they! I'm avoiding instagram as I think that's where I would most likely see spoilers. I would like peppermint to win but it seems she was viewed as weakest of the top 4

willselfless Sat 24-Jun-17 11:01:53

Just watched the finale - anyone else? (Won't post spoliers!)

JustRosieHere Sat 24-Jun-17 15:05:08

I've just watched too. Netflix have put it on today

Boring12 Sat 24-Jun-17 17:23:23

JustRosieHere, the finale? shock

Boring12 Sat 24-Jun-17 17:25:24

Yaasssssss

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now