Talk

Advanced search

Good line up on Graham Norton

(21 Posts)
EachandEveryone Fri 19-May-17 22:46:57

I do like Nicole Kidman and Alan Cumming have no idea what Keith Urban is like i know hes huge in the states

TheSpottedZebra Fri 19-May-17 23:09:49

Nicole seems lovely, and very happy.

furlinedsheepskinjacket Fri 19-May-17 23:15:41

ac lush as always

nk and ku - bizarre

EachandEveryone Fri 19-May-17 23:18:55

She needs to cut down on the surgery though her skin can't be that tight in rl can it

Beingrippedoff Fri 19-May-17 23:26:02

Sheryl crow looks fantastic! She's hardly changed at all

EachandEveryone Fri 19-May-17 23:27:41

Neither has Mel C but really can she only do those duets with old rockers?

ILoveWillSmith Fri 19-May-17 23:28:25

I think they all use the same plastic surgeon.
Seem nice people though

SlimDogMillionaire Sat 20-May-17 19:51:03

I'm 10 minutes into this on iplayer and erm, is it me or is there something up with Nicole Kidman's boobs? I don't usually comment on other women's bodies but her left one (my right) looks MUCH bigger than her left. I know that most women do have one bigger than the other but this looks very obvious to me and I've never noticed it before.

Is it bigger? Or is it the dress/lighting/the 4 bottles of beer I've had? grin

SlimDogMillionaire Sat 20-May-17 19:52:06

Gah. Her left one looks bigger than her right, not her left

Crispbutty Sat 20-May-17 19:52:48

Watched it last night and that song with Keith urban and Mel c was basically twenty repeats of a four line chorus. Sheryls song wasn't much better either.

EachandEveryone Sat 20-May-17 20:32:25

Yeah that's what I said exactly the same as that one she did with Brian Adams. Sheryl Crowe is the same dined out on that same song for years. Do they just give grammys to anyone?

Wecks Sun 21-May-17 18:57:23

I've always liked NK ever since I saw her in Bangkok Hilton which must have been one of her first films. Loved Big Little Lies.
The only thing wrong with the Good Fight (Good Wife spin off) is that Alan Cumming isn't in it.

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Sun 21-May-17 19:07:13

Genuine question - why do the GN threads only ever discuss how the women look? I thought MNers were generally against slagging off celebs based on their looks?

EachandEveryone Sun 21-May-17 20:20:44

Well that's not true someone said they must all use the same plastic surgeon and I assume they meant Keith Urban

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Sun 21-May-17 20:22:29

Discussing NK's breasts?

I don't mean just this thread but it's sad to see people slagging other women off purely because they have had surgery or whatever.

Ankleswingers Sun 21-May-17 20:25:55

Well surgery or not, Nicole Kidman looked absolutely beautiful IMO.

Crispbutty Sun 21-May-17 20:30:50

Keith urban looked like the one with the most make up and plastic surgery to me.

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Sun 21-May-17 20:32:24

Wow

strawberryblondebint Sun 21-May-17 21:10:21

Alan Cummings mum lives in my street. She is the nicest politest most gorgeous lady ever. I didn't know whose mum she was and after a lovely chat at the bus stop one day where we moaned about the price of max factor makeup I bought some for her when the local chemist was on sale. She gave me the money and baked me some buns to say thanks.
Now when she says she's off to see Alan in Edinburgh I get all tongue tied. If I ever meet him I will actually swoon.
Seriously though she's the kind of neighbour you wish you had. Like everybody's favourite granny (but very stylish)

furlinedsheepskinjacket Sun 21-May-17 22:21:50

i though ku looked v feminine.don't know if its just his hair.

kennypppppppp Mon 22-May-17 18:30:52

Kidman definitely had lines on her forehead this time. Last time she was on gn she looked like she'd slept in cling film.
Keith urban looks like him from the speakmans. Much as I love the speakmans the man speakman has a very Pacific (as Keith lemon would say) look.

I always fast forward the music. Tut tut. I even fast forwarded Harry stiles and I wish I hadn't. (Love that song)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now