Talk

Advanced search

Programmes for my 3 & 5 yr olds?

(5 Posts)
rosybell Wed 17-May-17 08:14:44

I have 2 DS who are getting really bored of the programmes they watch. Their ultimate favourite is rescue bots and they also enjoy the Lego programmes/wild kratz/ dinotrux/thunderbirds.
The 5 yr old isn't into CBeebies anymore but the 3 yr old is, so it's finding things suitable for both. They are desperate to watch power rangers but I'm worried it's too fighty?

Any suggestions for good shows for boys of this age?!

elQuintoConyo Wed 17-May-17 08:39:03

Paw Patrol
Ben and Holly
How It's Made (Discovery channel - my 5yo is glued to it every morning! Still talks about, eg how container ships are made, and draws pictures or wants to recreate them out of cardboard loo rolls!)
Spongebob Squarepants- has loved this for YEARS!
Lego movies on the tablet (YouTube for Kids).
Super Wings

Nothing fighty (bar the odd pie-in-the-face on Spongebob!).

elQuintoConyo Wed 17-May-17 08:40:21

Blaze and the Monster Machines - "a trajectory is the journey of an object in motion" is a particularly catchy song grin

rosybell Wed 17-May-17 09:02:23

Thank you, will look up how it's made as they love 'do you know' with Maddie. Oh yes they love Blaze! TBH the 3 yr old is fine, it's the 5 yr old who wants new stuff to watch, but in just mindful that the 3 yr old loves to copy.
So looking for edgier shoes that are not too violent !

elQuintoConyo Wed 17-May-17 11:35:17

Are these the kind of volent shoes you're trying to avoid?
winkgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now