Talk

Advanced search

So excited for the new twin peaks but but it's not on the tv guide!

(10 Posts)
glamourousgranny42 Tue 16-May-17 16:58:33

I was a huge fan in the 90s and recently introduced my DP to Coop et al. So excited for the new series which apparently airs on Sky Atlantic on Monday 22nd at 2am. But when I go to record it .... It's not there! And the only thing coming up on search is the trailer. Please help mumsnet 😣

coldcanary Wed 17-May-17 09:21:06

It's on the Sky tv guide now, Twin Peaks: The return. 2 till just after 4am.
I've just put it on record, I can't wait!grin

LadyTennantofTardis Thu 18-May-17 20:04:10

I'm so excited too, will be watching it as soon as I get DD in bed Tuesday (assuming it's on catch up on Now TV)

Allthebestnamesareused Thu 18-May-17 20:05:23

grin

Thank you for letting me know - off to add to planner

deckoff Thu 18-May-17 20:10:17

Nooooo we don't have sky! shock

GreenPolishToGo Thu 18-May-17 20:10:25

Over 25 years I've been waiting and I don't have bloody Sky! <weeps>

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 18-May-17 21:02:50

On planner

I didn't watch tp when it was in years ago but did watch a few years ago as wanted to know what all the hype was

So if I R.E.M. Correctly Laura's dad killed his daughter sheikh u see the procession of a demon bob??

Which I thought was crap

The person who

oldsilver Thu 18-May-17 21:15:32

I don't have sky either <sobs>

DS asked me to explain it all after seeing me trance like at the adverts. After I finished laughing at him I said that it was like the 60s - if you could explain it, you wern't really there <spits - new shoes>

GreenPolishToGo Thu 18-May-17 21:32:01

old Yes! Don't forget the kazoo for Leo.

LadyTennantofTardis Fri 19-May-17 08:06:08

Cheapest way to get it I think is Now TV with the entertainment package. you will also be able to watch game of thrones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now