Talk

Advanced search

Quadruplets and homeless did anyone watch

(11 Posts)
isobel79 Thu 11-May-17 16:38:22

I thought it was interesting to watch especially Aynur parents!!!! They really didn't like Tony!!!!

Bumbumtaloo Thu 11-May-17 16:40:27

Yes I did. I felt really sorry for him at times. I would be interested to see if they went to Ireland, I have a feeling her parents would have tried anything and everything to stop them!

isobel79 Thu 11-May-17 17:01:30

I agree. They didn't even say at the end of the show what they did nexthmm. I hope that they did go to Ireland. He was trying !!!!

kennypppppppp Thu 11-May-17 19:33:29

Thought it was very interesting and quite sad too. Would love to know how a tv company got hold of them though?!?!?! Advertising in the paper?? "Mother of quads wanted. Pref with an alcoholic partner. Let us film you for six months and stick it on prime time"

yoyoyoy Thu 11-May-17 19:43:10

Lots of unanswered questions such as how did two people not living together , with no employment ,one of whom is an alcoholic and having no stable home , get ivf treatment provided and I thought normally only I or 2 embryos were implanted so was surprised at 4 babies .I know this seems judgey but I am interested to know how it works. I felt the parents didn't give him a fair go as he seemed very capable with the babies

Gallavich Thu 11-May-17 19:53:05

There is a long thread on this in AIBU.
I think it was pretty obvious they didn't get IVF on the NHS.

isobel79 Thu 11-May-17 20:13:05

Thanks LP I'll have a gander. I agree he seemed such a reasonable person. Although I do feel the parents were a bit out of order seeing as he's the dad of their grandkids. Respect where respect is due.

purpleme12 Thu 11-May-17 20:23:15

I thought they all had their faults to be honest, could see it in all of them. But yes I agree as well a lot of unanswered questions. But we don't know that they weren't living together before? I thought they might have all just moved in when she was pregnant so there was room for them all with the quads? But none of this was explained. Is there another one next week?

Aeroflotgirl Thu 11-May-17 21:31:19

I did feel sorry for Tony, he wasent supported by his girlfriend, it was 3 of them, against him. No wonder he felt the way he did, she should put herself in his shoes. Why on earth did they have babies, when tgere are massive problems beforehand.

purpleme12 Thu 11-May-17 22:04:17

Yes I did think it was a very problematic relationship from the start

Wormulonian Fri 12-May-17 11:26:19

I read that a Channel 4 spokesman said they had the IVF abroad. I suppose Aynur had some savings from when she worked that paid for it? Tony already had (grown up)children so I don't think they would have qualified for NHS treatment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now