Talk

Advanced search

Locked Up? Heyyyyyyy Macarena!

(13 Posts)
GrimDamnFanjo Fri 28-Apr-17 01:13:56

Anyone else watching the Spanish Drama Vis-a-vis [Locked Up]?
The second series started tonight. It's a grittier OITNB with a great inmate baddie.

sonnybeaudelaire Fri 28-Apr-17 11:10:19

So excited to see this is back - haven't watched the new episode yet but do we know whether the whole series is on All 4 this time?

I watched most of the first series on my iPad on Walter Presents, but it's easier on TV!

GrimDamnFanjo Fri 28-Apr-17 23:49:08

I'm watching on my TV. The opening episode was a corker. Lots of shouting at the TV, but had shades of season one, Prison Break.

Gatehouse77 Sat 29-Apr-17 18:24:40

I was late to this when season 1 was first on and missed out on catch up but have just binged watched it all on All 4. Really enjoying it.
I've watched 2 episodes of the new season - one on TV and one on catch up but can't see anymore on the TV planner? Are they only going to be on All 4?

Gatehouse77 Sat 29-Apr-17 18:30:21

Scratch that, they're on All 4 now.
Let the downloading begin!

Do you watch Spin too? A French political drama but I haven't seen the new ones yet.

Allofaflumble Sat 29-Apr-17 20:08:34

I'm on episode 5 series 2. It's one of the best things I've ever watched. The acting is just brilliant. Fabio is gorgeous and I love Dr Sandoval's voice even if he is a perv!

Smidge001 Sun 30-Apr-17 21:46:50

I love locked up, but having to watch it on the iPad.

We've got the last episode of series 1 left to watch. Glad there is a second series - well, am glad that it sounds as if it's as good as the first anyway.

BarbaraofSeville Mon 01-May-17 15:55:27

Smidge the last episode of series 1 is brilliant and I think I'm going to watch it again before starting on series 2.

SunsetBeetch Sun 07-May-17 19:52:22

I've binged watched series two over the past. So good, I'm sad it's been cancelled though! Curly is my favourite I think. Zulema is a great villain and I hate Anabel so much 😠

PiePieChickenPie Tue 16-May-17 10:17:39

I've watched it all. It was completely brilliant. I'm really going to miss it. Agree Anabel is absolutely horrible and Zulema is an excellent villain

I like Maca, Curly and Tere but I think my fave is Saray.

Bring it back - it deserves a third series!

GrimDamnFanjo Tue 23-May-17 00:09:01

Enough threads were left open but I think it's been cancelled 😧

Gatehouse77 Tue 23-May-17 14:00:53

Aw, gutted it's been canned. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I agree with ChickenPie, Saray was my favourite too. Although I wouldn't kick Fabio out of bed for farting!

AmazingDisgrace Wed 24-May-17 16:21:22

Oh no its been cancelled? I love it so much. I love Saray too but you have to admire Zulema's pure evilness in a way

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now