Talk

Advanced search

Locked Up? Heyyyyyyy Macarena!

(12 Posts)
GrimDamnFanjo Fri 28-Apr-17 01:13:56

Anyone else watching the Spanish Drama Vis-a-vis [Locked Up]?
The second series started tonight. It's a grittier OITNB with a great inmate baddie.

sonnybeaudelaire Fri 28-Apr-17 11:10:19

So excited to see this is back - haven't watched the new episode yet but do we know whether the whole series is on All 4 this time?

I watched most of the first series on my iPad on Walter Presents, but it's easier on TV!

GrimDamnFanjo Fri 28-Apr-17 23:49:08

I'm watching on my TV. The opening episode was a corker. Lots of shouting at the TV, but had shades of season one, Prison Break.

Gatehouse77 Sat 29-Apr-17 18:24:40

I was late to this when season 1 was first on and missed out on catch up but have just binged watched it all on All 4. Really enjoying it.
I've watched 2 episodes of the new season - one on TV and one on catch up but can't see anymore on the TV planner? Are they only going to be on All 4?

Gatehouse77 Sat 29-Apr-17 18:30:21

Scratch that, they're on All 4 now.
Let the downloading begin!

Do you watch Spin too? A French political drama but I haven't seen the new ones yet.

Allofaflumble Sat 29-Apr-17 20:08:34

I'm on episode 5 series 2. It's one of the best things I've ever watched. The acting is just brilliant. Fabio is gorgeous and I love Dr Sandoval's voice even if he is a perv!

Smidge001 Sun 30-Apr-17 21:46:50

I love locked up, but having to watch it on the iPad.

We've got the last episode of series 1 left to watch. Glad there is a second series - well, am glad that it sounds as if it's as good as the first anyway.

BarbaraofSeville Mon 01-May-17 15:55:27

Smidge the last episode of series 1 is brilliant and I think I'm going to watch it again before starting on series 2.

SunsetBeetch Sun 07-May-17 19:52:22

I've binged watched series two over the past. So good, I'm sad it's been cancelled though! Curly is my favourite I think. Zulema is a great villain and I hate Anabel so much 😠

PiePieChickenPie Tue 16-May-17 10:17:39

I've watched it all. It was completely brilliant. I'm really going to miss it. Agree Anabel is absolutely horrible and Zulema is an excellent villain

I like Maca, Curly and Tere but I think my fave is Saray.

Bring it back - it deserves a third series!

GrimDamnFanjo Tue 23-May-17 00:09:01

Enough threads were left open but I think it's been cancelled 😧

Gatehouse77 Tue 23-May-17 14:00:53

Aw, gutted it's been canned. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I agree with ChickenPie, Saray was my favourite too. Although I wouldn't kick Fabio out of bed for farting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now