Advanced search

Obsessive compulsive cleaners

(12 Posts)
SecretNortherner Tue 25-Apr-17 20:13:47

Is anyone else watching this? She's cracking me right up 😂

woodhill Tue 25-Apr-17 20:38:35

Yes. Hayley is irritating.

blackbunny Tue 25-Apr-17 22:35:53

I've often wondered, when I've watched her in OCC, why she leaves her long hair down when she's in these filthy homes- isn't she fearful of her hair dangling in something manky or germ ridden, or attracting general dust and muck?
I'd definitely want it tied up or covered.

MusicToMyEars800 Tue 25-Apr-17 22:58:51

blackbunny I always tie my hair up when cleaning, I always want to start frantically cleaning my place when I watch this grin

The80sweregreat Wed 26-Apr-17 11:47:45

i was watching this last night and thought the same about Hayley's hair, its in such lovely condition, yet she never ties it back at all.
I do not believe that the two of them managed to clear all those rooms when the man they were helping was so anti everything at first - okay, he got a few boxes and things so they could put things in the other sheds, but the rooms were huge and so cluttered it would have taken them days and days to get them in order. The kitchen was so vast and actually really nice - i have a hunch that professional people were called in to help out too - iwould put money on it. Either that, or its very poorly edited and they were really working their behinds off to get it done!

ZilphasHatpin Wed 26-Apr-17 11:50:12

I always think the same about Hayley's hair!! I can't clean with my hair down.

I love Hayley but I do giggle about the way she pronounces some things. She said fountaayne last night when taking about a fountain! grin

ZilphasHatpin Wed 26-Apr-17 11:50:52

I also suspected there was a team of people brought in to clear the rooms.

The80sweregreat Wed 26-Apr-17 11:53:40

I loved ' how clean is your house' and you would sometimes see other people in the back ground whilst Aggi and Kim would be having a go at the owner of the house! ( l really liked that show)
why are the OCD's in america anyway?

MrsChopper Wed 26-Apr-17 11:53:56

I like to watch it to pick up some tips blush not that I am in need of a cleaning intervention, but the ocd cleaners are experts at getting rid of any dirt!

nobullshitallowed Wed 26-Apr-17 12:02:14

Hayley also has body dysmorphia, so Putting her hair up will probably have something to do with that. It's the reason she always has to look a certain way, and why she had such an issue changing shoes.

ZilphasHatpin Wed 26-Apr-17 12:11:17

Ahh yes good point! She really struggled with the winter boots which I thought were really nice.

The80sweregreat Wed 26-Apr-17 13:31:45

i liked the boots too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now