Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching Prison break?

(27 Posts)
Mrstumbletap Sat 22-Apr-17 22:25:41

I have questions and need to know if anyone else is watching the new series!

MagentaRocks Sat 22-Apr-17 22:27:12

I am. Probably won't know the answer to questions though.

JennyOnAPlate Sat 22-Apr-17 22:28:02

Yes I am. Very much enjoying it so far!

DaphneCanDoBetterThanFred Sun 23-Apr-17 20:19:36

Watching! I'm also very confused though. Why is Michael pretending to be Kaniel thingummy? Why is he friends with the scary looking gang just released from seclusion, when everyone expects them to be enemies? Why does Linc think he will survive in Yemen when he's not that bright? (sorry Linc) Has C-note always been so kick-ass? Why is Sara's new husband so reasonable about her mooning about Michael so much? Why!!

Ladybird909 Sun 23-Apr-17 21:05:46

I am! What are your questions?!

munchkinmaster Sun 23-Apr-17 21:07:25

Where is the new series on!

sniffle12 Sun 23-Apr-17 21:08:47

Can I ask about the level of violence? I don't mind a certain level of violence or implied violence - first and second series of Prison Break were just about okay for me and I really enjoyed them.

But the other seasons got a bit graphic/gratuitous for me. Whereabouts is this one?

LightastheBreeze Sun 23-Apr-17 21:10:56

I am also and loving it though it's all highly improbable. It's on Monday at 9 on Fox, episode 3 tomorrow, it should be on catch up though

JDelanysCleanHorse Sun 23-Apr-17 21:14:15

I am watching them with my ds(18).
A lot of the questions you have about why Michael is claiming to be someone else won't be answered for I while I think ( to keep us watching!)

I don't trust Sara's new husband.

C-note has always been a badass as he was a soldier in the army.

Glad to see T-bag again.

Its on at 9pm mondays , fox channel (tomorrow night is episode 4)

JDelanysCleanHorse Sun 23-Apr-17 21:15:28

Apologies it is ep 3 tomorrow night.

LightastheBreeze Sun 23-Apr-17 21:19:21

I am quite suspicious of the new husband, we don't know how Sara met him do we? Or maybe I missed something

Cultofpersonality Sun 23-Apr-17 21:23:15

Loved seeing Kellerman and Sucre in the last episodes.
Not sure I trust Kellerman tho. He's probably up to stuffs again.
Why do we need to have a story with a Sara tho? Why can't it have been 'michaels alive' Linc, C-Note and Sucre go off to find him and we see Sara get info - like the flower- every so often. I don't like the two stories thing

munchkinmaster Sun 23-Apr-17 21:23:29

I've 10 episodes of series 4 to get through. I better rush. I can only hope Michael had mastered more than one emotion and linc has learned to do his shirt up. grin

JDelanysCleanHorse Mon 24-Apr-17 12:28:19

Not so far Mrstumbletap grin

JDelanysCleanHorse Mon 24-Apr-17 12:29:17

Sorry I meant munchkinmaster

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 24-Apr-17 12:48:26

Subtitles as micheal always whispers

Not sure who is trying to kill them now they know micheal is alive

Which tbh is a silly story as he was meant to be electrocuted 7yrs ago and also dying from a brain tumour

And I never got the lasering of his tattoos - would have taken many treatments and still have vague outlines

munchkinmaster Mon 24-Apr-17 22:59:33

It was all ridiculous. In the first series they bleached their prison blues in the toilet perfectly and then they miraculously dried instantly.

In all the ridiculousness that annoyed me most. even more than when t bag had a hand transplant by a vet

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 25-Apr-17 17:28:42

IH yes the bleaching. Forgot that

It was clever plot then got xongayind and all cos the presidents brother?sister got killed

But hey I'm still watching and now sara knows micheal loves her

LightastheBreeze Wed 26-Apr-17 12:31:44

I didn't catch all of the dialogue because there was a bit of mumbling. Subtitles for me in future. I am going to rewatch the end with the phone as I didn't catch it all

UppityHumpty Wed 26-Apr-17 13:39:13

There's Already a thread for PB why did you create a new one?hmm

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 26-Apr-17 17:37:17

poss as op didnt see other thread,same as i didnt

Mrstumbletap Wed 26-Apr-17 19:23:01

Where is the other thread, I couldn't find it? Maybe instead of an eye roll emoji a link to the other thread would be helpful?

I will wait to see if the link appears before asking my questions. Clearly there are 'rules' I have broken.

JDelanysCleanHorse Wed 26-Apr-17 20:02:04

Here's the link to the other thread.

I don't mind if there's more than one thread OP.

New Prison Break
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/2829280-New-Prison-Break

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 26-Apr-17 22:47:58

Seems I did post on it

But it was started in jan so op prob didn't see it

LightastheBreeze Mon 22-May-17 21:46:18

Is anyone still watching, I just knew the husband was a suspicious character. Michael recovered quickly, he was practically dead

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now