Talk

Advanced search

Mind over marathon

(6 Posts)
HalleLouja Thu 20-Apr-17 22:24:11

Really interesting idea for a programme. Though less of Nick Knowles pondering and more on the runners would have been better.

Rhian was an inspirational lady.

CiderwithBuda Thu 20-Apr-17 23:04:43

I really enjoyed it. Shed a few tears though for Rhian. I remember reading about her somewhere before. She was def inspirational. I feel so sad for her that she blames herself.

I didn't mind Nick Knowles to be honest. I didn't think he made it about him.

Looking forward to seeing how they go next week.

Callmesausage Thu 20-Apr-17 23:19:17

Agree, really interesting. Poor Rhian, she has been through so much. I hope this helps her and all the others in some way.

LewisFan Thu 20-Apr-17 23:41:42

I can't wait to spot them on Sunday grin I'm going to the route as i do every year and will cheer them all on if I see them

They are all inspirational - I feel for the single mum lady who doesn't eat (just started watching so not sure of her name)

HalleLouja Fri 21-Apr-17 08:10:04

i didn't think they made it all about NK but could have made a bit more about the runners. It's amazing what Running can do to your esteem. Hopefully the guy who decided not to run the marathon found some way of getting exercise in his life.

HalleLouja Fri 21-Apr-17 08:11:10

Lewisfan that was Rhian.

Anyway it's inspired me to go on a course about running for mental health.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now