Talk

Advanced search

First dates

(16 Posts)
DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Thu 20-Apr-17 16:20:42

Is anyone watching this? Is there a current thread? I can't find one!

Bleurghghghgh Thu 20-Apr-17 18:29:16

I missed this week's but will probably catch up over the weekend and report back. Anything I need to look out for?

Sidge Thu 20-Apr-17 18:42:02

I watched it!

And cringed through my fingers with Emma and that bloke...

MrsDoylesTeabags Thu 20-Apr-17 18:48:14

I had to turn it off after 10 minutes, I was really looking forward to it but it was so cringy

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Thu 20-Apr-17 19:27:49

There was a couple who had already dated and I watched it out the corner of my eye it was so cringey....

Bleurghghghgh Thu 20-Apr-17 20:37:42

Oooh I'll look forward to it then. I like a bit of awkwardness. As a sad singleton I couldn't cope if it was all hearts and rainbows

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Fri 21-Apr-17 14:47:21

Oh it definitely wasn't all hearts and rainbows this episode! Looking forward to the next one.

Bleurghghghgh Sat 22-Apr-17 01:06:25

Saw it! That bloke from the re-meet gave me the creeps. The kind of guy I'd try to talk my friends out of

RTKangaMummy Sat 22-Apr-17 01:14:34

Fern and Will were lovely though

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Emma and Peter were gringringringringrin when she turned round and saw him coming towards her shockshockshockshockshockshockshockshock glad for the ending smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Two guys didn't give an ending, which frustrates me when they do that

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Sat 22-Apr-17 14:20:37

Yeah, fern and Will were lovely!

The re-meet guy gave me the creeps too, something about him....

desperatehousewife21 Wed 26-Apr-17 17:16:46

Anyone watched this weeks? I though the blonde Essex couple wouldn't last but looks like they are going on more dates.

The old couple were too cute.

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Wed 26-Apr-17 17:53:15

I haven't watched it yet. I'll be back when I've caught up!

lucydogz Wed 26-Apr-17 18:19:49

I watched last night, and perhaps I've seen too many as I thought it was dull.
I find it sad that so many of the young women in the series look like identikit versions of each other - fake tans, that horrible eyebrow business and plastic surgery (dear god why!!!). The woman last night flashed an old picture of herself, where she actually looked like a real human being.
This is the 2nd time they've put together two old people where the only thing they have in common is, yes, they're old and lonely. Ffs old people are individuals too, with their own interests. Why not try a bit harder to match them with someone more comparable with.

RTKM007 Wed 26-Apr-17 20:51:29

They did both love dancing though but I agree they could find more things in common but I guess not many apply to the show

I agree about the orange woman!!!!!

I am chuffed about Phil and Sarah great match for a pair of real people - hope they continue smilesmilesmile

Iamtheresurrection Wed 26-Apr-17 20:59:15

We've just had the same conversation about identical looking women.

I wonder if the alpaca boy and the Welsh girl met up again after she changed her mind.

MrsLogicFromViz Wed 26-Apr-17 21:20:12

Zzz - last night's was pretty boring. The model/Barbie couple were funny in a bizarre way 'badgers and shit ...' The 91-year-old bloke sounded like David Walliams.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now