Talk

Advanced search

Sam Fraiers: The Mummy Diaries

(18 Posts)
Lauraw1989 Fri 14-Apr-17 12:51:20

Watching Sam Faiers: The Mummy Diaries for the first time (whilst stuffing my face with chocolate).

I can't stand this woman! This programme is not realistic at all!

Who holds a baby's first birthday party at hotel and spa? hmm

Or am I just bitter because I don't look like her or have all that money?

Would love to hear your opinions on her?

littlemissM92 Sat 15-Apr-17 06:29:54

Kind of agree ... but for some reason I will keep watching! I think she is very pretty and I think her partner is a tit!

Glossolalia Sat 15-Apr-17 06:35:13

Her DP is awful. Truly, truly awful. I cringe every time he speaks. She seems to dawn over him. I really think she believes she's bagged herself a winner sad She seems like someone with business sense, good looks, she's kind she really could have done better.

I really like her mum and her sister, though.

Glossolalia Sat 15-Apr-17 06:35:35

*fawn

JustMyLuckUnfortunately Sat 15-Apr-17 07:35:09

Can't stand adult Paul, he strikes me as lazy & stupid. I think Sam is sweet & clearly loves her baby. "Baby Paul" is very cute but I feel sorry for him he's always called "Baby Paul" or "the baby"!

I like Sam's sister but their Mum annoys me

Glossolalia Sat 15-Apr-17 08:48:43

Their mums voice annoys me

FiveGoMadInDorset Sat 15-Apr-17 08:53:17

I keep seeing trailers and they are moving to LA, what realistically are they going to try to do there?

Glossolalia Sat 15-Apr-17 09:16:03

Open an organic food shop... you know, because Paul is the picture of health... confused

Lauraw1989 Sat 15-Apr-17 10:10:45

Who is she better off with Paul or Joey Essex? I would pick Paul any day of the week.

Imagine Joey Essex trying to teach their child the alphabet ... "ABCD ... errrr ... I know this ... Sammmm ... what comes after D?"

She does seem to go out with losers. She should of stayed with Mark Wright.

Glossolalia Sat 15-Apr-17 10:23:29

She wanted MW, he didn't want her. She told him she loved him after he got engaged to LG.

I would rather be single than with JE or Paul!

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 15-Apr-17 19:55:50

I'm just jealous of her body grin baby paul is very cute, and 'big paul' just annoys me, I do actually find it odd that he kisses his mum on the lips, I don't have a problem with it but it looked like they really smooched ( that was in the first series though ) I watch it now and again when there's nothing better on.

thenightsky Sat 15-Apr-17 20:50:48

I don't have a clue who she is, but I clicked on this thread to find out because the ad for the programme is on so much I know it off by heart 'LA baby'

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 15-Apr-17 22:10:41

night grin with the finger signs too

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 16-Apr-17 19:41:40

I see Baby Paul is still the brains of the family!

'Baby Paul has really grown. People who haven't seen him in two months can't believe how much bigger he is. I say yeah he's much bigger than he was two months ago. He's like, grown'

But then again she's the one being paid to make this nonsense, no one is paying me to watch it 😀 But their stupidity is so hypnotic. Big Paul is about as intellectually engaging as a giant teddy bear you'd win at a fair.

Glossolalia Sun 16-Apr-17 19:54:50

I think that's offensive to teddy bears sad

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Wed 26-Apr-17 02:51:15

Her sisters partner is a twat too!

Glossolalia Wed 26-Apr-17 06:40:53

I don't think Greg is anywhere near as bad as Paul.

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Wed 26-Apr-17 06:45:29

He isn't, he's still a twat though. I think both of them should be with much nicer men, they seem so lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now