Advanced search

BNTM

(21 Posts)
SheStoodInTheStorm Thu 13-Apr-17 22:52:09

Is anybody watching?

Mothervulva Thu 13-Apr-17 22:56:13

I might be, what does it stand for?

BettyOBarley Thu 13-Apr-17 22:57:09

Yes me! Got it recorded to watch from tonight though.

No one really stands out for me this year though.

I really hope Tallulah-eve hasn't won it as she seems such a horrible person but she does keep appearing on the daily mails sleb pages at various events which has got me wondering...

I like the other Tallulah.

Teddy6767 Thu 13-Apr-17 22:58:28

I hope the Scottish girl wins with the short blonde hair. She's the most striking looking in the pictures

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Thu 13-Apr-17 23:04:58

I was shock at Tallulah Eve telling the judges that her pictures were better than another girls, and that she hadn't been given enough support shock

Underthemoonlight Thu 13-Apr-17 23:08:54

I felt sorry for Eleanor having to leave I hope they give her another opportunity next series. Glad Talluah-eve left she thought she was above everyone and didn't seem to take it seriously.

Floralnomad Thu 13-Apr-17 23:43:55

So pleased that Tallulah - Eve got knocked out tonight , a thoroughly unpleasant personality .

Floralnomad Thu 13-Apr-17 23:44:58

Actually should say she came across as having a thoroughly unpleasant personality it may of course have all been in the editing .

tygr Fri 14-Apr-17 00:08:50

I like Jennifer and Tallulah so I'm pleased Talulah-Eve was eliminated. Didn't Tallulah say that she was on the autistic spectrum in an earlier episode. I think some of the criticism of her behaviour was harsh but especially so considering that.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 14-Apr-17 03:20:13

something (begininning with a B ) New Top Model

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 14-Apr-17 03:22:51

Britains (I Googled blush )

SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 14-Apr-17 10:41:07

Yay! Yes it's Britain's next top model.

I'm so glad tallulah-eve left,her reaction was disgraceful though and I was waiting to see if she would pull out the trans card.

I'm finding it hard to like Tallulah, I can't imagine she'd be that great on shoots! I really like Olivia and Simone. But I agree with a PP that there aren't many stand-out girls. I'm surprised some of them made it to the final cut to be honest!

Teddy6767 Fri 14-Apr-17 10:45:31

It has surely got to be Simone or Olivia who win as they both look like models. Some of the others are a lot more plain and just don't have the striking features like those two

BettyOBarley Fri 14-Apr-17 17:42:01

Yes Tallulah has aspergers syndrome.

Haven't watched Lastingham yet so just spoilt it for myself grin but I'm so glad Tallulah-eve has gone she was spoiling it for me.

BettyOBarley Fri 14-Apr-17 17:47:10

Lastingham?!
*Last night's....

SheStoodInTheStorm Sat 15-Apr-17 11:17:56

I'm with you teddy. The rest just aren't striking enough!

Yes Tallulah has Aspergers.

The thing with her and Jennifer was rather odd!

SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 21-Apr-17 16:26:59

Anyone else think Tallulah should have gone last night? Though Bianca wasn't great she is so much more professional than Tallulah. I think Alayna and simone's reaction was a bit off though.

Floralnomad Fri 21-Apr-17 23:26:27

Tallulah should definitely have gone she is by far the weakest link . I did think Jennifer put herself in the frame last night though ,she was really good and I'd not really rated her much before .

Mrsfloss Sat 22-Apr-17 03:54:57

Where on earth can I watch this?

Floralnomad Sat 22-Apr-17 10:50:55

It's on Lifetime

tygr Sat 22-Apr-17 14:38:56

I have a soft spot for Tallulah and can't help thinking that she's just being a person with autism and stressing and de-stressing accordingly and being judged harshly for that.

Compared to ANTM though it's so downmarket. They do spreads in high end fashion magazines whereas ours model for Dorothy Perkins. I still watch it though.

Nobody is hugely standing out for me. I'm still surprised that Victoria has gone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now