Talk

Advanced search

13 Reasons Why

(12 Posts)
BlueChairs Wed 12-Apr-17 23:37:30

I am in love with Clay Jenson and sobbing my heart out. Must get everyone hooked on this.

DumbledoresApprentice Wed 12-Apr-17 23:41:52

I've been binge-watching this today. I haven't finished the series so please no spoilers but I'm gripped.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Wed 12-Apr-17 23:42:40

I've got 2 episodes left to go. It brings back a lot of memories unfortunately!

DumbledoresApprentice Wed 12-Apr-17 23:44:58

Sorry to hear that. flowers I think I have four or five episodes left to go.

Loopsdefruits Wed 12-Apr-17 23:57:51

It's very very graphic in the final couple of episodes, they do warn before the episode but it seems insufficient for how graphic it actually is :/

Saying that I think it's an excellent piece of media, a wonderful adaptation of the book (IMO it's better than the book) and definitely a thought-provoking and very moving television series

supermodel Thu 13-Apr-17 00:00:06

Is this on Netflix?

DumbledoresApprentice Thu 13-Apr-17 00:00:44

I've not read the book but I know someone who has and they said the same thing about it being possibly better than the book.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Thu 13-Apr-17 00:01:32

Yes Netflix Supermodel

SheRaaarghPrincessOfPower Thu 13-Apr-17 00:07:04

The last two episodes bring it all together very well and it's absolutely heartbreaking. I thought it was frivolous and a bit too teenager at the start, but it's very cleverly done, and I won't get that scene out of my head for a long time. Very strong ending.

MyBeloved Thu 13-Apr-17 03:14:05

Given the warnings on here, I have researched and now will not continue to watch. Had been finding the series fascinating. It is a hit amongst my DDs friends who had recommended it (17years old) and we had been watching it together as a result, but will forewarn her.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Thu 13-Apr-17 10:34:24

Is she particularly sensitive? I think it's a really important message.

MyBeloved Thu 13-Apr-17 11:31:09

No, I mean for me. She will probably be ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now