Talk

Advanced search

RHOBH

(6 Posts)
dailystuck71 Wed 12-Apr-17 17:49:14

I've given up trying to find season 7 on uk tv. Managed to watch it via a free 30 day trial of heyu which shows US Reality tv the same day as the states. Have binged - 19 episodes in 4 days. It's a spectacular season!

Justfivemoreminutesplease Wed 12-Apr-17 17:57:39

I'm still holding out for it to come onto the Lifetime channel as I refuse to pay any more than I already do to watch crap tv grin I'm also on the lookout for season 7 /8 (?) of the New York one - that seems to be missing on heyu.
Why oh why are we made to wait / turn into detectives to watch some of the RH franchises yet Atlanta and NJ seem to be on non-stop.
But is the latest RHOBH season a good'en then??

dailystuck71 Wed 12-Apr-17 18:05:24

Yes. Very good! Hence I watched it all in 4 days! Don't want to give anything away or spoil anything. It's Lisa VP, Lisa Rinna, Erika, Eileen, Kyle and the new girl Dorit this year. Kim makes appearances as does Camille and a Eden Sassoon who is a bit bonkers really.

Heyu is free for 30 days. You just need to cancel it. I'm just waiting on the last part of the reunion to pop up and I'll then cancel it. It's a shame the U.K. Are so far behind. It's 20 odd weeks worth which is 5 months of shows. Even if the UK was a month behind it wouldn't be too bad.

SheStoodInTheStorm Thu 13-Apr-17 22:51:44

It really frustrates me how far behind we are with RH!!

clangermum Sat 15-Apr-17 14:36:41

New series of NY just started on hayu

clangermum Sat 15-Apr-17 14:39:42

If you listen to podcasts, Watch What Crappens is funny. Make sure you pick the relevant episodes though, as they cover a lot of the franchise shows. They dissect an episode and just riff on the characters, doing all the accents. Love them doing the New Yorkers, and Dorit from RHBH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now