Talk

Advanced search

Coronation Street

(23 Posts)
dalek Mon 10-Apr-17 10:40:57

Did we see Peter and Chloe fight and her get her face cut? I am wondering whether I have missed an episode?

Thanks

deloresclaiborne Mon 10-Apr-17 15:02:49

no they didnt show peter turning up at chloes and argueing.
i dont like the way they are filming the story lines none of it makes sense it wouldnt of been so bad if they had shown peter going off somewhere and left us wondering.
he had blood on his hand but i thought that was from breaking the whiskey bottle are we suppose to be wondering whether he did hit chloe now
it s a serial drama not bloody taggart directed at the writers

nineanimals Mon 10-Apr-17 22:09:12

What I don't get is that if she's lying and he didn't attack her on Sunday surely he can prove that by saying where he actually was on the Sunday?

This storyline is pants. And they've got that ridiculous incompetent police woman in charge of the case again.

Smeaton Mon 10-Apr-17 22:13:58

Oh I don't know nineanimals saying,
"This storyline is pants"
Would suggest that any of the current 'storylines' are less than pants.

gingina Mon 10-Apr-17 22:14:46

I thought I'd missed one too!!!
Why is nobody suspecting Phelan???

HesterLee Mon 10-Apr-17 22:25:52

Phelan has a cast iron alibi - Todd had filmed him in the flat.

notanurse2017 Mon 10-Apr-17 23:32:34

I thought i had missed an episode too with Peter and Chloe!

gingina Tue 11-Apr-17 12:22:13

The Bethany/Nathan storyline is quite chilling. You can see how she would fall for him. Not sure if Mel is a goodie or a baddie though.
Also the internet trolling storyline is good st the moment.
I think Corrie is the best soap at the moment

SymphonyofShadows Tue 11-Apr-17 12:29:53

Mel is definitely a baddie isn't she? She's helping him.

TisMeTheLadFromTheBar Tue 11-Apr-17 12:39:57

They're trying to show Mel as a victim of Nathan's dominant character. He said if Bethany didn't do it, Mel would have to take her place. I'm surprised Sarah is being so cool about her DD dating a guy nearly twice her age and older than both Sarah and Gary. They should put Bulldog Gail on the case. She'd hen peck the life out of him grin

gingina Tue 11-Apr-17 21:13:01

I think Mel might end up helping Bethany and standing up to Nathan

Smeaton Wed 12-Apr-17 12:40:06

Isn't shona something to do with Nathan? I reckons she'll help Bethany.

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Apr-17 12:42:52

Yes, Shona was running away from Nathan when we first saw her in the street wasn't she? I reckon she is also Max's real mother somehow.

UntilTheCowsComeHome Wed 12-Apr-17 12:45:20

I reckon she is also Max's real mother somehow.

I think this too.

RachelRagged Wed 12-Apr-17 12:47:20

Yes the whole Bethany, Nathan and Shona triangle . Most interesting.

The stalking storyline is good, I actually feel sorry for "Sally".

tessiebear4 Wed 12-Apr-17 19:49:56

What's up with Johnny?

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Wed 12-Apr-17 19:52:25

Peter has a tracker on his phone. Which would prove where her was Sunday and Monday. .
If only he knew it was there!!!

deloresclaiborne Thu 13-Apr-17 07:45:47

shona is maxs real mother? why? how?
max was in foster care when he came into it with kylie trying to get access to him.

Smeaton Thu 13-Apr-17 08:49:49

Delores

So far we've seen shona with a picture of a young boy.
Gemma has recognised her from years ago, shona got very defensive and then made a up a house party story.
Shona also stood at Kylie's grave.

So it seems Shona knew Kylie when she was young and that she is involved in Kylie's life somewhere. The picture of the young boy in her handbag may have been Max, but it could also be a picture of Kylie's killer. It may be that Shona is actually Max's aunt, Kylie's long lost sister. Anything is possible. But, with it being Corrie, it'll be the option thast makes the least sense. Shona is Kylie's Mum... grin

dalek Thu 13-Apr-17 22:38:16

Or maybe Gail's mum!

TeacupsAndDaffodils Fri 14-Apr-17 21:40:23

Shona could be Kylie's sister

Smeaton Fri 14-Apr-17 23:15:37

Teacups

She could, but that's tip toeing into 'Making sense' territory.
Corrie hasn't been there for nigh on 20 years. Its more likely that Shona is Davids sister, Gail just forgot she had her.

deadringer Sat 15-Apr-17 00:10:21

I think shona is Clayton's mother. Not sure why she is getting so pally with everyone on the street.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now