Talk

Advanced search

One night with my ex

(8 Posts)
spongebob5 Wed 29-Mar-17 23:07:05

Anyone watch this? I quite enjoyed it, but was praying that the blonde woman wouldn't accept the proposal . Her ex seemed to have no insight into why they'd broken up & was just saying anything to get back with her.

Also felt sorry for Ronan, his ex seemed very immature.

thenightsky Wed 29-Mar-17 23:08:08

what channel is this. I might try to catch up when I get more time.

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Wed 29-Mar-17 23:16:04

I turned off, I thought it was nonsense. Did she accept his proposal?!

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Wed 29-Mar-17 23:16:27

Channel 5

Wh0Kn0wsWhereTheTimeGoes Wed 29-Mar-17 23:45:58

Oh, was this the one they were trying to recruit MNers for last year?

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/nonmember_requests/2766099-New-TV-Series-on-Past-Relationships?msgid=64582799

HecateAntaia Thu 30-Mar-17 12:38:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DestinationSofa Sun 09-Apr-17 18:55:07

The blonde girl needs to get some self respect !

ForestFrank Tue 02-Jan-18 23:43:15

I've just seen this prog and was so please the blond lady stood firm - but was so outraged by that horrible manipulative little narcissist Tom. Some of the comments he made with regards to how (Amy?) his partner changed her password on her phone (like he has a right to access her phone in the first place) and met up with a male (of course she must have wanted to sleep with him!) The way he bullied and manipulated her having a tantrum saying it was worse than all the "other" things she had done (yes, always two sides to a story and she may well have done wrong) but it seemed like his whole game plan was to humiliate and manipulate knowing full well he was going to be magnanimous....I hope she see's sense and escapes this man while she can.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: