Talk

Advanced search

Empire is finally back Monday

(13 Posts)
Gingerbreadmam Thu 23-Mar-17 21:14:22

and i am very excited. Does anybody watch?

I don't know anybody in rl that watches it and it is probably one of my favourite programmes.

Oldwestaction Fri 24-Mar-17 22:48:41

I LOVE empire! Looking forward to its return!

Gingerbreadmam Sat 25-Mar-17 01:33:14

aaahh a fellow fan at last!

i can't quite remember where it left off. Cookies fella seemed a bit dodgey.

DesperatelySeeking2016 Sun 26-Mar-17 17:35:29

Love love love Empire. So happy that it is back. Can't wait to hear Cookie's latest put downs smile

Gingerbreadmam Sun 26-Mar-17 18:17:36

wohoo another fan. i cant't believe noone i know watches as i always want to discuss after seeing.

Cookie is fantastic, tbh i like most of the characters and find them interesting. Jamal is probs my least favourite, they seemed to ruin him in the last run.

I read something online about the actor being difficult to work with and wondered if that was why.

SisterA Sun 26-Mar-17 18:26:14

I love empire and I also don't love Jamal! I find his character really annoying I sometimes mute/fast forward so I don't have to listen to him. Dramatic, I know but he reeeeally grates on me. Woo! Excited it's back but I'm offshore tomorrow so I'll have to catch up when I'm back sad

Gingerbreadmam Sun 26-Mar-17 18:33:36

i resorted to fast forwarding last time too! he is a great singer but all very much the same.

I hope there is more andre this time!

does anyone else think the church man is a bit suspicious?

do lucious and cookie end up back together in the end i wonder?

oh heck, can you not watch offshore?

CherieBabySpliffUp Sun 26-Mar-17 18:37:16

Another fan.
I've heard that the actor who paid Lucius is a nightmare to work with

Gingerbreadmam Sun 26-Mar-17 18:47:06

yes he always gets bad press in fact i was just reading an article today about his history of domestic violence! He has been around a long time, i remember him from the ashanti video but didnt realise he was an actor back then.

shame really as he plays lucious very well. even though i should hate lucious there is something endearing about him.

i often wonder if it is based on anyone?

Looking forward to seeing Beccy too, seen she has been dieting and seems to be much better health wise.

SapphireStrange Mon 27-Mar-17 12:44:30

LOVE EMPIRE and can't wait!

I love the music, the clobber, the interiors, but most of all I love Cookie. Man she's good.

Gingerbreadmam Mon 27-Mar-17 12:58:23

she is! cant wait for tonite.

love the music not necessarily all the ballad-y type ones. Takes me back to my teens though centralling around hip hop and r n b.

Gingerbreadmam Tue 28-Mar-17 10:03:30

didn't realise how much i had forgotten!

excellent episode, cant believe have to wait another week!

DesperatelySeeking2016 Tue 28-Mar-17 22:09:55

Just caught up with it today- it is so much fun!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: